• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Good lord the Falcons cheerleaders
I am thrilled by this, Hoyer will play the whole season and JFF continues to learn.

Short of the Browns winning the Super Bowl I don't see how JFF doesn't take over next year.
Get JFF better Oline help, and big Wr target to go along with Gordon in the draft.
Prosperity!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I just woke up after a long night of Toonami.
WHY IS THERE A SAFETY?!
WHY HASN'T HOUSTON SCORED POINTS YET?!
#FiretheGM
Playing ~7 yards off Bengals receivers.
Stretch play at the half yard line.
Run, run, pass.
#1stHalfRecap

‏@RapSheet
#Bengals OT Andre Smith appears to suffer at least a partial triceps tear, source says. An MRI tonight or tomorrow, season in jeopardy.

This division actually managed to look even more fucked than it already was sigh

I'd like to think the Bears offense is doing a tribute to the Lovie years with their gross incompetence today. But sadly, they just really, really, really suck.

Packers suck
rodgers-point.gif

Doorman

Well, okay. Either Stafford grossly overthrew that ball or there was some miscommunication over how that route is supposed to develop. Which, if that's what happened, is really encouraging considering we cut down our playbook in order to really nail the specifics.

Fucking hell, Lions.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
What the fuck is going on with these receivers? That's like three times today a WR is breaking off a route and Stafford is expecting them not to.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Uhhhhh I thought the Packers were godly at home? Is this like when Christian Ponder was only good when he played the packers

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What the fuck is going on with these receivers? That's like three times today a WR is breaking off a route and Stafford is expecting them not to.

Stafford has played well. Every time that happens, the receiver is always signalling that he himself made the mistake.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Good lord the Falcons cheerleaders

Get JFF better Oline help, and big Wr target to go along with Gordon in the draft.
Prosperity!

Honestly all they need is Alex Mack back, the OL is pretty solid when all of them are healthy as we've known for a few years here.

But hell I told you that weeks ago. I don't want JFF in there until Mack is back healthy to help his transition.

Josh Gordon, Taylor Gabriel, Rookie WR mmmmmmm

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
At least a New York team is gonna win in Detroit tomorrow lol

so who got tomorrow Bills or Jets in detriot lol

Top Bottom