• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Doorman

Lions defense is trash when they face a good o line. No one can run on us but no pressure on QB=secondary picked apart.

I mean, that was pretty much the blueprint for concern that was brought up at the beginning of the season. The defensive backfield has overachieved in my opinion for what we have there, but it all depends on the ability of our defensive line to apply consistent pressure. Quick throws or a good pass-protection O-line, and we're cooked. Which is what's happening now, meanwhile our offense still doesn't seem to know what the hell it's doing.

The deficit is up to 15 now. Getting close to my pregame prediction.

RBH

#DoesntWantAGAFAccountThough

H1BN85L.png

TheFatOne

The thing that sucks is the Lions really aren't out of it at this point, but with the offense settling for FGs and the defense getting diced, it might as well be over.

Lions defense is fraudulent

Don't think the Lions defense is fraudulent. Pats offense is just on a roll at the moment. If you can't get to the Pats with four it's going to be tough sledding. Also, Pats are awesome at home. Hard to beat them in Gillette during the regular season.

WedgeX

Banned
So who do the Lions replace Lombardi with next year? I am fairly content with Caldwell.

Oh good, now its the time of year these questions come to me.

Good job, Riddick!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think the Pats will beat Rodgers in Lambo, but I do believe he will beat Rodgers in Arizona in the superbowl

FFS. Fucking Christ.
Gaghdjrnndklsndnkmxvdkbehdmfkwvsvhenshsvsmdhwbsoemdlksn!
😱😱😱😱 ahhhhhfkdkksksbdnsjsnsjsj FUCK!

RELAYER

Banned
I was just about to say Falcons need a miracle INT to stay in this game.
Announcer sounded like his heart broke when he saw it

TheContact

Don't think the Lions defense is fraudulent. Pats offense is just on a roll at the moment. If you can't get to the Pats with four it's going to be tough sledding. Also, Pats are awesome at home. Hard to beat them in Gillette during the regular season.

Especially post November.

Top Bottom