• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Forbiden

Lions haven't scored a TD in 15 possessions. What an elite offense.

i

Can we at least not get a #RestoreTheRoar or whatthefuckever next season

If the Lions start good and suck out making it worthless for a 3rd season in a row, I feel like we at least deserve a "wait and see how things are in December and then declare restoration" approach in the following season, if not from that point on then just for that year

Browns will win in spite of Hoyer playing like crap, then we'll get to once again hear Tony Wifebeater Rizzo blather about how amazing his win-loss record is, like he singlehandedly won all of them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Chicago.

Tampa Bay.

Minnesota.

Chicago.

Green Bay.

I mean, it's possible..but I don't think so for some reason.

7-9 is also possible.

i don't see any guaranteed wins there. we know in the last game of the season the packers will have no reason to play their starters so flynn will throw for 6 td's

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Can we at least not get a #RestoreTheRoar or whatthefuckever next season

If the Lions start good and suck out making it worthless for a 3rd season in a row, I feel like we at least deserve a "wait and see how things are in December and then declare restoration" approach in the following season, if not from that point on then just for that year

Fuck that. Every fanbase needs a delusional poster.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Packers defense isn't even that good. I mean I think Revis can shut down Nelson or Cobb whoever he is on.

Doorman

:jnc

Still plenty of time and one Patriots turnover coming. Worst case scenario we're 7-4 with the Bears on Thanksgiving at home and then the Bucs.

Totally just a gut feeling, but...I don't think we're going to sweep the Bears this year. They'll either bite us on Thanksgiving or put up a good fight at home later in the year, but I think they take one of the two games. That along with this Patriots game gives us 5 losses already, and I think Green Bay wins in the last game of the year like they always seem to. That gets us to a 10-6 ceiling, at which point I activate the "Lions Factor" and assume among the other games left we'll somehow lose one that we "should" win, which leaves my feel for the team at 9-7 and probably out of the playoffs.

...Still, at the start of the year I figured they would go 7-9 so they're technically still overachieving by my standards. Good job?

Man God

Non-Canon Member

I think the Packers likely lose. Going to require a lot of huge fuck ups by the Pats to stay in that game. Defense just isn't good enough.

Pats defense can fuck up though and Green Bay can score in many different ways. I obviously want the Pats to win but its by no means guaranteed.

Top Bottom