• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Stafford is not the problem with this team. Idiot Lions fans want to unload the guy cuz they think there's a ton of elite QBs waiting around to play.

You guys think moving Stafford is simple? It sets the team back a minimum of three years to rebuild. Abd that's only if you hit on picking his replacement, which all Lions fans should know is not guaranteed at all. Not even likely, really.

more like stafford isn't the ONLY problem, but he is a problem. he's not an elite QB but i agree that there really isn't any other immediate option out there. stafford is like kap. both QB's are trash but kap has a team friendly contract and has actually accomplished things in the NFL. sux for the lions :(

iori9999

Banned
more like stafford isn't the ONLY problem, but he is a problem. he's not an elite QB but i agree that there really isn't any other immediate option out there. stafford is like kap. both QB's are trash but kap has a team friendly contract and has actually accomplished things in the NFL. sux for the lions :(

I think if it wasn't for Stafford, this team would be 9-1 going into today and still losing..

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
That's all on Mayhew, who should have been fired years ago..
Nobody in the history of the organization has been able to pick quarterbacks. You're talking about a team whose top 5 qbs include Scott Mitchell, Rodney Peete and Erik Kramer.

At the end of the day, this is still the most talented this team has been in twenty years.

Godslay

Banned
anyone found a gif of ryan allen's punting masterpiece?

KZeeP60.jpg

iori9999

Banned
Nobody in the history of the organization has been able to pick quarterbacks. You're talking about a team whose top 5 qbs include Scott Mitchell, Rodney Peete and Erik Kramer.

At the end of the day, this is still the most talented this team has been in twenty years.

And yet they could do jack shit this year.. #allonmayhew

iori9999

Banned
Well let's see if Mr Osmant, and the Center that looks like some tribal statue improve in the second half.. The defense was due for a letdown so whatever.. Maybe the offense figures it out in the second half..

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
And yet they could do jack shit this year.. #allonmayhew
7-3 going into the Patriots game is hardly "jack shit."
Can't believe I'm agreeing with you lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mallet future lol Awful

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On the plus side LionsGAF.

Packers 14 Vikings 10
Colts 6 Jaguars 3
Tampa Bay 10 Chicago 0

And the Titans are coming back against the Eagles.

We're not out of it yet but these teams that are supposedly better than us dont look to hot. Hopefully the Falcons win the NFC South so we can play them in the playoffs as opposed to the Saints.

iori9999

Banned
The problem I have with Stafford is that he has completely regressed from 2011.. And tbh, from last year also if that is even possible.. It is fucking irritating looking at his stupid mug every time he makes a shitty throw..

Top Bottom