• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Narag

@McClain_on_NFL
With the NRG Stadium roof open for the first time this season, I see the Texans playoff hopes, like balloons, floating away.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
@McClain_on_NFL
With the NRG Stadium roof open for the first time this season, I see the Texans playoff hopes, like balloons, floating away.
Ahaha. Nice. Buy game isn't over yet. I'll start deflating around midway through the fourth quarter.

Mrbob

The Bears and Bucs should have a joint press conference tomorrow to publicly apologize for putting this game on display for the world to see.

Doorman

I think I'm going to turn the TV off and do some HW.. This is almost as bad as watching the Michigan Wolverines and that disaster..

I gave up on Michigan football for the year after the Utah game early in the year. Haven't watched them since, and have felt better for it. Hoke is toast and will probably be replaced with somebody equally uninspiring.

Back to the NFL, I'm stunned by how good of a pickup Ihedigbo has been for the Lions. I expected he'd come in and be mediocre, or get hurt early like every other defensive back we ever have. Props to him.

iori9999

Banned
I gave up on Michigan football for the year after the Utah game early in the year. Haven't watched them since, and have felt better for it. Hoke is toast and will probably be replaced with somebody equally uninspiring.

Back to the NFL, I'm stunned by how good of a pickup Ihedigbo has been for the Lions. I expected he'd come in and be mediocre, or get hurt early like every other defensive back we ever have. Props to him.

Please hire Harbaugh.. Hell bring in Tressel.. LOL! But yeah digs has been decent for us.. Now if they can find a good replacement for Mathis next year..

Kacar

I dunno. Looked like Hoyer expected Gordon to cut in front. We had a bunch of rubs set up.

Looked like Gordons fault.

Top Bottom