• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Patriots7

Great first half for the Pats. That offense needs to get a TD to start the second half. Pats defense is coming along nicely. Not elite, but they are definitely solid.
I can't remember having a defense who could hold their own without having to rely on turnovers.

I love it.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Admit it, Kas. He sucks and Stafford apologists are the reason this team is in the shitter because there's still people who blindly support him.
Stafford is not the problem with this team. Idiot Lions fans want to unload the guy cuz they think there's a ton of elite QBs waiting around to play.

You guys think moving Stafford is simple? It sets the team back a minimum of three years to rebuild. Abd that's only if you hit on picking his replacement, which all Lions fans should know is not guaranteed at all. Not even likely, really.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Jesus Christ that could have ended in vomit.

Why the hell would our guys just stop there? You know Hester is going to run.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For the past couple of yrs the AFC East defenses have held down the Pats offense

That's because they had to build that way to even be competitive. It's why the Jets had flashes of brilliance in the Brady era.

Bills would be so fucking scary right now if they had a top eight QB.

Hoyer ruining my Freed Boy :/

Lol told you! 25 underthrows, 25 overthrows!

WTf coaches just wtf, just wtf. Wtf wtf wtf, I blame Hoyer

P

U

K

E

S

Still like my boy pettine though!

iori9999

Banned
You guys think moving Stafford is simple? It sets the team back a minimum of three years to rebuild. Abd that's only if you hit on picking his replacement, which all Lions fans should know is not guaranteed at all. Not even likely, really.

That's all on Mayhew, whom should have been fired years ago..

LOL @ the Browns still kicking it to Hester even after the timeout.

image.php

Top Bottom