• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Everyone played like shit the first 8 games, including Earl. Also, Simon has looked better than Browner when healthy and is in that mold.

And Maxwell last year was way, way better than Browner last year, so I'm going to attribute his poor play this year to the team since everyone looked like ass until two weeks ago.

Max has a lot of help over the top when he step in for BB last year when BB wasn't getting it. Then of course when Max started playing well he got less help, but by then his confidence was up. I mean Max/BB pretty much the same shit in my eyes. Max probably gets away with more illegal contact/holding than any CB in the league.

There really is no difference in play between the two to me anyways. I know a lot of the fans were on the Max hype train when he had all the picks, but I went back and watch the tapes, and he made great play on those picks, but really QB were just missing when he fucked up.

In the end I'm glad we won, and very happy to have Max, but he isn't much if any better than BB. It's like a 87/100 corner vs a 86/100 corner. Eh

TheFatOne

Patriots have a top level secondary. They're only mid level in stats because of garbage time yards.
This isnt true. Although they have a top secondary they still have a quite a few holes on defense. Particularly at olb,De,DT next to big vince. They are a solid yet flawed defense.

Top Bottom