• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

KNR is saying that Hoyer is quite visibly angry about Pettine benching him.

Don't suck and you don't have to worry about getting pulled, Brian. You've been fucking horrible for a month, dude.

Between this and the contract talk earlier in the season, Hoyer seems like he can really be an entitled turd when he wants to be.

I don't care for his flag I love the intensity. I mean we are still one of the most flags team int he league that's just our style so I rather have someone at least kill somebody and get a flag then stupid tick tack calls that are worthless. At least put the fear of god into them when we get flag.

He got beat like a drum last year. He lost his starting job briefly before getting suspended because he stunk it up so bad. We are talking about a guy who gets penalized at an alarming rate, can't keep up with speedy receivers, and was the least intelligent player in the secondary. Yes, I like that he is physical, but it doesn't outweigh the rest. Good riddance, I say. I was much more disappointed in losing Thurmond. Didn't care at all that Browner was gone.

He got beat like a drum last year. He lost his starting job briefly before getting suspended because he stunk it up so bad. We are talking about a guy who gets penalized at an alarming rate, can't keep up with speedy receivers, and was the least intelligent player in the secondary. Yes, I like that he is physical, but it doesn't outweigh the rest. Good riddance, I say. I was much more disappointed in losing Thurmond. Didn't care at all that Browner was gone.

Have you seen Max the first 8 game of this year? Holy crap he got toasted the only difference was Earl so damn fast he save a few TD. Beside maybe 5 CB in this league every other CB is getting toast at least 1-2 times a game. The lucky ones are the ones that for some reason QB miss the throw, or receiver drop the pass etc.

He's been very solid this year.

Top Bottom