• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

RELAYER

Banned
Fuck... shit man I swear I don't get how teams can shoot themselves in the foot like this.

Falcons can just run the ball the REST OF THE GAME and Cardinals offense probably not going to put up 17 points.

That would result in us going 3 and out the rest of the game to be honest.

JNA

Banned
These recievers have got to get open. The offense is protecting Rodgers well but these guys can't get open.

Have you seen Max the first 8 game of this year? Holy crap he got toasted the only difference was Earl so damn fast he save a few TD. Beside maybe 5 CB in this league every other CB is getting toast at least 1-2 times a game. The lucky ones are the ones that for some reason QB miss the throw, or receiver drop the pass etc.

He's been very solid this year.

Everyone played like shit the first 8 games, including Earl. Also, Simon has looked better than Browner when healthy and is in that mold.

And Maxwell last year was way, way better than Browner last year, so I'm going to attribute his poor play this year to the team since everyone looked like ass until two weeks ago.

Top Bottom