• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 1m 1 minute ago
So this game came down to a beautiful Brady throw that Gronk looked like he had but maybe didn't control long enough. Worth a challenge.

Skip is dumb. If that didn't hit the ground the first time it definitely did afterwards, since someone else came up with that ball.

Real talk Pats D, minus their nickel/dime corners played great.

Green Bay just picked on the scrubs over and over and over and over again. At the end of the day you're only as strong as your weakest link.

Fix that shit.. and they will be fine.

Bread

Banned
untitled-14a8an8.gif
that game was the absolute worst

Well the Pack and the Chargers helped lift spirits today after that dreadful Steeler performance.

That being said, the most important loss for the Cheats will be in the playoffs, before the Super Bowl
please

RELAYER

Banned
I hope you're kidding. Failcons haven't beaten a single team outside their absolute embarrassment of a division. The only reason this won't be a massive blow out is because Stanton without Fitz isn't pretty but against Falcon D, we shouldn't have trouble scoring enough to win. Especially because Elly will finally be able to run wild after playing two of the most dominant DL in the past three weeks. I expect Floyd to get open against the ATL secondary. If the D does what it did to STL, it actually could still be a blow out. 10-2, here we come!

So you really meant it when you said you hoped I was kidding.
How'd that work out for you?

Have fun watching us host a home play-off game while your Cards chill at the house bitch!

The packers offensive line played really well giving Rodgers a lot of time in the pocket.

Not sure how much of it is the Oline playing well or Rodgers being the one moving like he does.

Also, it's against a pretty bad D-line. Can't get any real pressure against anybody.

Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 3m 3 minutes ago
ARodg's performance didn't surprise me. Always plays great at home (except in playoffs). But GB's defense amazed me vs Brady.

Okay Skip.

WTH are so many ppl qouting skip bayless😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

eznark

Banned
It's adorable that Skip wants to pretend the Patriots could've stopped the Packers from kicking a field goal given 3 minutes.

What happened to Brady's awareness on that sack? It's like someone flipped a switch and turned him off. Did estrogen levels get critically low?

JNA

Banned
Not sure how much of it is the Oline playing well or Rodgers being the one moving like he does.

Also, it's against a pretty bad D-line. Can't get any real pressure against anybody.

Pressure doesn't matter much if the coverage can contain every single fucking receiver on the field. -_-

JNA

Banned
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 3m 3 minutes ago
ARodg's performance didn't surprise me. Always plays great at home (except in playoffs). But GB's defense amazed me vs Brady.

Okay Skip.

Can't wait to finally see Stephan A Smith say live on TV, "Oh STFU Skip, the bad man Rodgers came to play and Pats lost. Just stop it. STOP IT!" XD

JABEE

Real talk: that was a fucking football game. Holy shit that was fun.

Both defenses played about as well as they are capable of, which was awesome. It wasn't the shootout most expected and the Patriots red zone defense kept it from the blowout that the stats kind of say it was. Fun ass game. Hope we see the Patriots again in the super bowl.
What the Hell is this?

Top Bottom