• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Godslay

Banned
He'll look good in a patriots uniform never l next year. Him, Revis and Browner. mmm mmm

They've already entered contract talks with him about a month ago. He'll be a Denver Bronco, especially when you consider that Revis is going to be paid more than Brady at this point next year. That $20 million large, looms on the horizon.

Tom Penny

I don't know what most of that means, but I took away two things from that image:

1) Shoutout to Washington Husky Desmond Trufant
2) Where's Elite Cornerback Patrick Peterson?

The website is clearly trolling. They've done that to Stafford to discredit his greatness.

MechDX

B3zGvcoCEAEsQdy.jpg:large

Parity like a bitch

Just finished watching Hunger Games. I enjoyed it. Seen Mordicai in the previews. Was interested until I seen Munn was in it. Now I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

cajunator

Banned
A large cheese pizza from Dominos is 15 euro here...That's nearly $19.

Konka why do you choose to live in an inferior place?

I like it that Chris Harris Jr. just lurks in the shadows playing excellent week in and week out, with hardly any fanfare. I don't know how much stock you put into PFF, but Harris Jr. is the best CB in the league according to their metrics. Not too shabby for an undrafted guy.

1. Chris Harris Jr.
2. Darelle Revis
3. Vontae Davis
4. Brandon Flowers
5. Richard Sherman

uOktQCI.jpg

Saints CBs in the very bottom except for Keenan.

I like it that Chris Harris Jr. just lurks in the shadows playing excellent week in and week out, with hardly any fanfare. I don't know how much stock you put into PFF, but Harris Jr. is the best CB in the league according to their metrics. Not too shabby for an undrafted guy.

1. Chris Harris Jr.
2. Darelle Revis
3. Vontae Davis
4. Brandon Flowers
5. Richard Sherman

uOktQCI.jpg
Darius Slay top 10 I'll take it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys should know that these weeaboos can find anything in anime.

If they can't, we get deviant art which is far worse. I'm sure there's a picture out there of Tom Brady 9 months pregnant with Gronk's baby or something.

If they can't, we get deviant art which is far worse. I'm sure there's a picture out there of Tom Brady 9 months pregnant with Gronk's baby or something.

I do know a picture of Spondgebob pregnant with Shrek's baby along with their son Shadow the Headgehog...That was tumblr's fault not mine for finding it.

MechDX

Nope. Found this:
Tom-Brady-Gisele-Bundchen-Are-Expecting-Second-Child.png

Make you hot?

dolphins.gif

Top Bottom