• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

MechDX

Mech is getting into fights with Lions fans

Forsett_original_original.gif

They still mad

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What's the bet?

It was a simple bet about placement with the NFC North.

If the Lions place ahead of the Packers in the division, I'll wear whatever awfulness all offseason. And then the reverse for him if the Packers placed ahead of the Lions in the division.

Tom Penny

The Pats strategy was interesting but at the end of the day they never got off the field early in drives and it cost them. They had plenty of 3rd and 4+ yards to get it done and they didn't. The only way to offset that is with turnovers, great offense or a random special teams play which they didn't get any of them. Come playoff time turnovers are king. Don't turn it over and turn them over or you aren't winning multiple games in a row. Simple as that.

TheFatOne

The Pats strategy was interesting but at the end of the day they never got off the field early in drives and it cost them. They had plenty of 3rd and 4+ yards to get it done and they didn't. The only way to offset that is with turnovers, great offense or a random special teams play which they didn't get any of them. Come playoff time turnovers are king. Don't turn it over and turn them over or you aren't winning multiple games in a row. Simple as that.

That's why home field is important to the Pats. Get teams to play in foxboro with the shitty weather.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/12/01/refo-cardinals-falcons-week-13/

Patrick Peterson, CB: -2.4

Breakdown: The grade looks bad, but the numbers look worse. Ryan was 9-of-9 for 174 yards with a touchdown when targeting Peterson on Sunday. Locked up in man coverage on Julio Jones for the majority of the game, the Cardinals’ cornerback was never got completely burnt, but he was repeatedly beaten at the point of catch.

Signature Stat: Peterson’s 174 yards allowed is the fourth-highest total by a cornerback this season.

Steelers probably thought the same before they got beat. Imo there is no such thing as an easy divisional game.

Never underestimate divisional games. No teams know you or your tendancies better

Which is why I'm so nervous. The stars aligned with all those NFC North teams losing yesterday for miami to take the 6th seed, but it would be so unlike miami to actually win when they need to

This is exactly the type of game the dolphins usually get out played and embarrassed, so you have every right to be nervous, Darkest and I are nervous as well.

Stay strong. Things are different now. We have tannehill and Philbin and Lazor to lead us to victory
God help us.

Which is why I'm so nervous. The stars aligned with all those NFC North teams losing yesterday for miami to take the 6th seed, but it would be so unlike miami to actually win when they need to

Stay strong. Things are different now. We have tannehill and Philbin and Lazor to lead us to victory
God help us.

Dolphins fans are in the same place now that Panthers fans were in last year.

The team is finally good after years of tolling in mediocrity and they are not quite able to accept the notion that the team is ready to take their place in the upper echelon of the NFL.

SPOILER ALERT:
This story ends in heartbreak and disappointment while that big nosed dumbfuck styles all over your defense

Dolphins fans are in the same place now that Panthers fans were in last year.

The team is finally good after years of tolling in mediocrity and they are not quite able to accept the notion that the team is ready to take their place in the upper echelon of the NFL.

SPOILER ALERT:
This story ends in heartbreak and disappointment while that big nosed dumbfuck styles all over your defense

It always ends in disappointment, but it'd feel nice to be good for a couple weeks. Gimme a little more time to feel hope before they drop the last game and miss the playoffs like every other year.

cajunator

Banned
the Broncos /Chiefs game was aight. Not the most thrilling thing. Hopefully tonights game is more exciting.
Unfortunately I didnt tivo the Saints game so I cant rewatch that glorious non-fuckery for a change. But I have other sources for that anyway.

Oozer3993

It's December and the Browns are last in the division and are in the thick of a QB controversy. That sounds about right. Only the record stands out as anomalous.

Colasante

Aaron Dobson is on pace to be the first receiver in at least a decade to have a 500+ yard rookie year and a <100 yard sophomore

I tried to defend him all summer, but yikes. First play back and he pulls his hamstring. I don't even know what you do with him at this point. I guess IR him and bring up Josh Boyce from the practice squad.

Godslay

Banned
I like it that Chris Harris Jr. just lurks in the shadows playing excellent week in and week out, with hardly any fanfare. I don't know how much stock you put into PFF, but Harris Jr. is the best CB in the league according to their metrics. Not too shabby for an undrafted guy.

1. Chris Harris Jr.
2. Darelle Revis
3. Vontae Davis
4. Brandon Flowers
5. Richard Sherman

uOktQCI.jpg

I like it that Chris Harris Jr. just lurks in the shadows playing excellent week in and week out, with hardly any fanfare. I don't know how much stock you put into PFF, but Harris Jr. is the best CB in the league according to their metrics. Not too shabby for an undrafted guy.

1. Chris Harris Jr.
2. Darelle Revis
3. Vontae Davis
4. Brandon Flowers
5. Richard Sherman

http://i.imgur.com/uOktQCI.jpg
He'll look good in a patriots uniform never l next year. Him, Revis and Browner. mmm mmm

cdyhybrid

1. Chris Harris Jr.
2. Darelle Revis
3. Vontae Davis
4. Brandon Flowers
5. Richard Sherman

http://i.imgur.com/uOktQCI.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I don't know what most of that means, but I took away two things from that image:

1) Shoutout to Washington Husky Desmond Trufant
2) Where's Elite Cornerback Patrick Peterson?

Konka

Banned
I could make better pizza then you get at pizzahut

If you're gonna make really good pizza you gotta be making that dough at least 24 hours ahead of time for a nice slow rise in the fridge like any respectable pizza place does and dominos does as well. 50% off dominos is a great deal for when you just want lots of pizza with lots of toppings for cheap.

Top Bottom