• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

eznark

Banned
And my second one!

"How fat can an NFL QB be?" So I asked another one:

DXTex ‏@DXTex · now
@Lions Is he proud of the Lions "Playoffs 2011" banner? #AskALion

Great minds!

@Lions Would you like to see the Lions hang "First place for 74% of the season 2014" banner alongside the "Playoffs 2011" banner? #AskALion

JABEE

It seems like the only people asking him questions are us fools? Is honorary black a member of NFLGAF? Wait, never mind!

Bread

Banned
i received some very angry tweets last year from a black man who did not believe i was officially honorary black

thank god i had my papers to prove that i am.

MechDX

DXTex ‏@DXTex · 12m12 minutes ago
@Lions Why does he look like Chunk from the Goonies? #AskALion

Patrick Schneider ‏@schnites · 3m3 minutes ago  Grand Rapids, MI
@DXTex hate all you want but hes better than any QB your sorry ass expansion team has ever had

DXTex ‏@DXTex · 41s41 seconds ago
@schnites Um...Schaub beat teams with s winning record. HELL! Yates did as well. #FatFord #PlayoffBanner

Feels good man!

jmdajr

DXTex ‏@DXTex · 12m12 minutes ago
@Lions Why does he look like Chunk from the Goonies? #AskALion

Patrick Schneider ‏@schnites · 3m3 minutes ago  Grand Rapids, MI
@DXTex hate all you want but hes better than any QB your sorry ass expansion team has ever had

DXTex ‏@DXTex · 41s41 seconds ago
@schnites Um...Schaub beat teams with s winning record. HELL! Yates did as well. #FatFord #PlayoffBanner

Feels good man!

Still upset about Thanksgiving I see

ShaneB

Hey guys, how's your....

Nevermind

tumblr_m0alrwfpQd1r3tiwzo1_400.gif

MechDX

Still upset about Thanksgiving I see

Patrick Schneider ‏@schnites · 2m2 minutes ago
@DXTex they suck and couldn't hold Stafford's jock.

DXTex ‏@DXTex · 44s45 seconds ago
@schnites But they beat teams with winning records and won playoff games? Fatford hasn't done shit! BTW, Schaub beat the @Lions.

DXTex ‏@DXTex · now
@schnites @Lions BTW, Stafford probably ate his jock on some rye with mayo.

TheFatOne

B3y51fyCMAAW6QA.png

Maybe this has something to do with the lack of a pass rush from the Patriots. Rodgers' scrambling ability scared them so much they only rushed two and had three linemen act essentially as spies.

Will be interested in hearing Bedards take on this. He has said before that the Pats are scared of the mobile QBs on defense. They like to play a lot of zone against mobile QBs as well. Although, I don't particularly like Felger and Mazz you should tune in tomorrow from 2-4 PM to listen to Bedard. His analysis is usually very good.

I didn't say I wanted them to blitz. In what world would sending more than two rushers be considered a blitz? This conservative approach worked to a certain extent, as the Packers only scored 3 points in the second half, taking into consideration the dropped touchdown and missed field goal.
The best way to play Rodgers is the way they played him, 2-high safeties, let the CBs play press man on the edges, and drop your LBs to a variable depth.

The Pats DL is build to stop the run, not rush the passer, right?

jbug617

Banned
The best way to play Rodgers is the way they played him, 2-high safeties, let the CBs play press man on the edges, and drop your LBs to a variable depth.

The Pats DL is build to stop the run, not rush the passer, right?

As of right now Ninkovich is the only pass rusher. Chandler Jones should be returning soon.

Top Bottom