• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
not weird at all considering you like to play the victim

I'm around computers enough - if I'm out somewhere, I like to be there completely!

and damn, that Charles hate is strong...

How so? I mention that I'm not allowed to have an "objective" opinion being a pats fan it's automatically shot down. I mention I'd take Brady over Manning and Godslay jumps down my throat posting every statistic under the sun. Opions man we all got em. I put my foot in my mouth and I get into debates, but if you think Aaron is better you have a right to that and you have a damn good case, if somebody thinks peyton is better they have a damn good case. Just saying some people are simply NOT ok with opinions surrounding the pats, and it's pretty easy to extract the joke characters and the serious ones.

not weird at all considering you like to play the victim

I'm around computers enough - if I'm out somewhere, I like to be there completely!

and damn, that Charles hate is strong...

I'll have you know Aaron Rodgers is the QB on my team. Lynch is my RB! and John Khun is the FB!

I'm also secretly the biggest Robert Brooks fan in the world yes Robert Brooks from the 90's Packers.

Greg

How so? I mention that I'm not allowed to have an "objective" opinion being a pats fan it's automatically shot down. I mention I'd take Brady over Manning and Godslay jumps down my throat posting every statistic under the sun. Opions man we all got em. I put my foot in my mouth and I get into debates, but if you think Aaron is better you have a right to that and you have a damn good case, if somebody thinks peyton is better they have a damn good case. Just saying some people are simply NOT ok with opinions surrounding the pats, and it's pretty easy to extract the joke characters and the serious ones.
you fell for my trap - I am a joke character

I'll have you know Aaron Rodgers is the QB on my team. Lynch is my RB! and John Khun is the FB!

I'm also secretly the biggest Robert Brooks fan in the world yes Robert Brooks from the 90's Packers.
Super Bowl bound!

zychi

Banned
I wish Gamefly would send me a damn game. Joined two weeks ago at $20 for 2 games a month. Still waiting for a game. I have 3 games in my Q, Far Cry 4, WWE and DA:I

Just send me a fucking game.

Greg

Remember that time Matt Stafford was really fat and a terrible quarterback?

It was right now
eoiExq3.gif

ShaneB

Chiefs' Charles dedicates game to drowning victims

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles is dedicating Sunday night's game against Denver to two teenagers who drowned in a Missouri farm pond over the weekend.

Charles met one of the boys, Andre Lance, a few years ago at training camp and remembered taking a photo with him. The 17-year-old Lance and his high school classmate, Tyler Brandt, were found in the ice-covered farm pond Sunday night near Savannah in northwest Missouri.

Charles said that he learned of the drowning through social media.

The Chiefs were already playing with heavy hearts after learning safety Eric Berry has a mass in his chest that could be lymphoma. Berry was still undergoing tests Wednesday but will miss the remainder of the season.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
you fell for my trap - I am a joke character

Super Bowl bound!

In all seriousness I only take a handful of your comments for what their worth in terms of hositility. I've had a fair bit of back and forth with you. That being said I really don't want this idea floatitng that I'm avoiding a thread for one reason or another. Work has been an absolute bitch, so gamedays I'm usually busy and that's when a convo can get going in this thread. Right now i'm on Thanksgiving break now though so I'm well rested and have some sparre time to get into conversations.

Panthers have lost five games in a row

Hornets have lost seven games in a row

Duke Football has lost two games in a row

Detroit has lost two in a row

Sports are lame :(

Mallett out for the season already? Wondering if it was something the Browns did as he played like crap against Cincy the whole game. Get well guy.

I'm gonna give you guys a piece of advice re: posting in this (or any) megathread.

Anybody who paints themselves as a victim will be immediately and mercilessly shit upon. Food for thought.

Grover is part of the Restoration of the Roar.

I'm sorry but this really really bugs me.

I'm totally 100% OKAY WITH DEFEND THE DEN. It MAKE SENSE!

But restore the roar? HOW CAN YOU RESTORE SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD! See the word restore means

1) to bring back into existence, use, or the like; reestablish:
2) to bring back to a former, original, or normal condition, as a building, statue, or painting.
3) to bring back to a state of health, soundness, or vigor.

So can you please cut this nonsense!!!!

You can't be the world's biggest Robert Brooks fan, because I am!

I feel like I'm seeing you in a new light, WH. You're a good man.

Please all the Packer fans liked Antonio Freeman more.

#TeamRobert
#NotAllPackerFans

There was never a real comparison. Brooks was ridiculous. Never the same after the ACL tear, though. But, how many guys could even come back from an ACL tear in the mid-90s knee surgery dark ages and still be a starting NFL WR? At his size? I'm gonna go with... Robert Brooks and no one else.

#NotAllPackerFans

There was never a real comparison. Brooks was ridiculous. Never the same after the ACL tear, though. But, how many guys could even come back from an ACL tear in the mid-90s knee surgery dark ages and still be a starting NFL WR? At his size? I'm gonna go with... Robert Brooks and no one else.

A true tragedy. Injured in the year you guys won the Super Bowl too over the later and soon to be evil corporation, known as the Patriots.

And of course.. he got hurt playing against the Niners. <<<< EVIL PROOF OF EVIL!

Top Bottom