• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

ACE 1991

So pumped for the Eagles at Dallas on Thursday, I'm hoping for a great game. Who do you guys think wins this, and why? As an Eagles fan I am obligated to predict a Philadelphia win, but I'd like to hear what other people think when sizing up the two teams objectively.

Interesting stat about the Eagles:

Total plays from scrimmage: 800
Total pass plays: 458
Total run plays: 325

Pass: 57%
Run: 41%

The run pass ratio this year is worse then any year under Reid.

Respect

So pumped for the Eagles at Dallas on Thursday, I'm hoping for a great game. Who do you guys think wins this, and why? As an Eagles fan I am obligated to predict a Philadelphia win, but I'd like to hear what other people think when sizing up the two teams objectively.

Should be a good game, tough for me to call, but I give the nod to DAL...home team on a short week.

ACE 1991

Should be a good game, tough for me to call, but I give the nod to DAL...home team on a short week.

Yep, it's a short week for both teams. I think our D overall is better than the Cowboys', but I'm really concerned about our secondary getting torched by Dez Bryant. I think this is going to be a high-scoring game for both teams.

Interesting stat about the Eagles:

Total plays from scrimmage: 800
Total pass plays: 458
Total run plays: 325

Pass: 57%
Run: 41%

The run pass ratio this year is worse then any year under Reid.

I can't remember a year where Reid had nearly the amount o-line injuries either though. Interesting to see if/how it changes for the rest of the season.

Paches

Aldon Smith back just in time to haunt Wussel's dreams. I'm hoping for another first play fumble.

I am fine with that as long the game ends the same way.

463873923.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dom Rinelli @drinelli

With a win Sunday, @steelers @coachtomlin would become the 7th head coach in NFL history w/ at least 8 wins in each of their 1st 8 seasons.

FINALLY, we have the Jets on our schedule. Can't wait to shit talk every Jets fan I know, which is like my entire family.

LETS GO FINS.

I am fine with that as long the game ends the same way.

463873923.jpg

It won't end the same since our offense isn't good enough to score double digit points unless kap is going to use his legs, VD use his hands or greg roman uses his brain. None of these will happen and of course convicted dick Sherman rapist stevie Johnson will hardly ever see the field. Thumbs up roman you piece of shit!

"Against Dolphins DB's not named Brent Grimes, Peyton was 26 of 30 for 250 yards and 4 TD's."

When a guy you've never heard of comes in to play CB you know you're screwed. Lowell Rose? Who?

"Against Dolphins DB's not named Brent Grimes, Peyton was 26 of 30 for 250 yards and 4 TD's."

When a guy you've never heard of comes in to play CB you know you're screwed. Lowell Rose? Who?

Yup, never even heard of that guy. Once Taylor went out I knew Manning was going to keep scoring. Only chance we had was to run out the clock.

By any objective metric, he is a poor LB, and doesn't pass the eye test.

He has a job because he stays in his zone like a good dog and calls the defense.

I just have a problem with fans that are quick to rush guys out the door. Sure AJ Hawk is probably washed up, but as an ILB in a 3-4 staying true to your responsibilities and setting the D and managing pre snap calls is more important than having a banger at the position, and takes a long time to learn. A bad AJ Hawk hurts the defense sure, but a physical specimen who doesn't know shit about his responsibilities hurts much, much more.

Epic OP by the Greatest. He has returned!

:jnc at the Uggs and the #RestoretheRoar at the bottom.

You almost crashed my browser, you hipster.

Dom Rinelli @drinelli

With a win Sunday, @steelers @coachtomlin would become the 7th head coach in NFL history w/ at least 8 wins in each of their 1st 8 seasons.

So essentially with at least one more win this season. Which will happen.

Although given we're apparently playing a shit team on Sunday I'm worried. We don't do well against shit teams, especially at home.

bionic77

That Rex Ryan out coach the steelers this year with a roster that makes Al Davis draft classes look good.
That's like beating Gata at trivial pursuit. Not something to brag about.

Great OP. And we might actually get 2 or 3 good games on turkey day. I don't remember the last time that happened.

jakncoke

Banned
So Fox, who you want for your HC after this season? Any targets ?

Its very amusing how anti-Tomlin Fox has gotten after he lost a fantasy match because of some Tomlin decision

Top Bottom