• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

JNA

Banned
Simms fuck off, seriously.

"...Calvin seemed to not have turned around fast enough".

Just for once, for once say that a QB made a bad throw. FOR ONCE YOU PIECE OF SHIT COMMENTATOR! XD

iori9999

Banned
Yo the Bears LOL!!!! Anyways what a game by the offense and Stafford.. He looked like a mini Rodgers with those amazing roll out passes.. Tate and Megatron were beasts today!!

iori9999

Banned
I think one thing that is a bit concerning is the D-Line play.. They don't seem to be getting pressure like they did the first half of the season..

JNA

Banned
Yo the Bears LOL!!!! Anyways what a game by the offense and Stafford.. He looked like a mini Rodgers with those amazing roll out passes.. Tate and Megatron were beasts today!!

tumblr_lz5ia86DVz1qdeocv.gif

JNA

Banned
I'm one of the biggest Stafford haters, but he's having a great game...

If you watched the game, you would see that Stafford's terrible throws were recovered by Megatron and his dangerous throws in tight coverage recovered by Tate.

Pretty damn easy to look good with that lol.

iori9999

Banned
Pathetic, cowardly and gutless Bears surrender with 7 minutes left in the game. I'd fire everyone.

You should fire that Brewers franchise of yours..

If you watched the game, you would see that Stafford's terrible throws were recovered by Megatron and his dangerous throws in tight coverage recovered by Tate.

Pretty damn easy to look good with that lol.

Nah he fit it in some tight windows.. Not all his throws were amazing.. But I'll take this one..

WedgeX

Banned
The Lions able to run out the clock on thanksgiving...who would have thought any lions fan would live long enough to witness this.

brentech

I'd rather see the Packers sit Matthews and Rodgers. Don't care a whole lot about that game. It's almost meaningless.

Largely think the Patriots take the game regardless.

Top Bottom