• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

iori9999

Banned
Ansah gets a sack after a huge drought.. I don't think Suh will get the money he's looking for.. Having a good season but McCoy is going off.. I really hope Ansah can finally break out his shell.. He needs to stop being raw already..

Edit: Not a huge drought but he hasn't had a really dominant game in awhile..

JNA

Banned
That certainly would be an interesting strategy.

thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-gif.png

overcast

I think I read an article last night (on grantland maybe?) that mentioned "Megatron is looking more like Calvin". It didn't make a lot of sense then, makes less sense now.

Lions did what try needed to do, and the offense looked good. Whether this is a breakthrough or just a bad Chicago defense....we shall see. Two more very winnable games coming up.

Huge game on Sunday. If GB loses we'll control the division again.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at that last play.

Good adjustment, Lions.

Forbiden

Returned home just in time to watch that last play..what were they thinking? Was there really any point in attempting a play at that point in the game?

duxstar

Cutler just cost me 2 fantasy points that fuck face.

Oh well Cutler + Alshon Jeffrey netted me 42 points. Forgot to switch Cutler for Sanchez before the game started.

iori9999

Banned
So I've been pondering for a bit.. I think the Lions could be legit next year if they get two CBs.. A nickle and a guy to replace Mathis eventually due to his age.. If Suh walks they probably need to get a replacement, but I think they should just resign him.. Draft a CB and get another Edge rushing DE to compliment Ansah.. I think at this point Ansah is a LE as he still needs to develop. I think Quin was an obvious guess at being legit, but Ihedigbo has been a huge surprise as I think the Lions are pretty set in those two spots..

Top Bottom