• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

So I've been pondering for a bit.. I think the Lions could be legit next year if they get two CBs.. A nickle and a guy to replace Mathis eventually due to his age.. If Suh walks they probably need to get a replacement, but I think they should just resign him.. Draft a CB and get another Edge rushing DE to compliment Ansah.. I think at this point Ansah is a LE as he still needs to develop. I think Quin was an obvious guess at being legit, but Ihedigbo has been a huge surprise as I think the Lions are pretty set in those two spots..
This year is pretty close to the ceiling for a Stafford led Lions team. Plenty of weapons and a great defense, he has no more excuses.

The Lions will never win a SB with Stafford at QB.

So I've been pondering for a bit.. I think the Lions could be legit next year if they get two CBs.. A nickle and a guy to replace Mathis eventually due to his age.. If Suh walks they probably need to get a replacement, but I think they should just resign him.. Draft a CB and get another Edge rushing DE to compliment Ansah.. I think at this point Ansah is a LE as he still needs to develop. I think Quin was an obvious guess at being legit, but Ihedigbo has been a huge surprise as I think the Lions are pretty set in those two spots..

Yeah we need at least another CB in there. Slay has been great all season but needs someone else.

iori9999

Banned
Yeah we need at least another CB in there. Slay has been great all season but needs someone else.

I think one of the few weaknesses of this defense is still a lack of an elite pash rush at times.. Also teams with a legit pass catching TE can expose our LBs and Nickels.. Guys like Gronk, Graham and Gates can't be covered by any LB, so you need a very good nickel that can defend TEs.. An ideal DB is someone who has both size and athleticism.. So they will probably have to address that in the draft.. Get a 6'1-2 corner and mold him into the second guy once Mathis retires..

squicken

Didn't watch much of that game but both QBs look the same as ever. So much physical talent for both guys but their seeming indifference at times to mechanics and ball security hold them down

When Kas finally watches this game, and by watch the game I really mean catch the highlights on SportsCenter tomorrow, he's going to be unbearable.

The fuck is up with this arena and camera angl? Abysmal.

Are you talking about the Battle 4 Atlantis tourney?

The games are actually played in a giant hotel ballroom, no BS.

os3lS3N.jpg

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
This year is pretty close to the ceiling for a Stafford led Lions team. Plenty of weapons and a great defense, he has no more excuses.

The Lions will never win a SB with Stafford at QB.

...im inclined to believe this because he has

Bell
Megatron
Tate
Bush
Pettidrop
Fauria
Ebron
Riddick
and Fuller

and he still wastes entire drives

His line is shit though.

Godslay

Banned
Cardcast for Chromecast is pretty cool if you want to play Cards Against Humanity. Just have everyone download Cardcast on their phone and cast it to the Chromecast. Good times.

Top Bottom