• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

B3fv5jgIUAE4STS.jpg

Whitlock going in on Kaep

kttcoliooh

Russell spends his off days visiting kids at the hospital
RG3 spends his off days checking into the hospital
Kaep spends his off days working on his abs and trying to get 17 year old girls to follow him on instragram

Cloudy

Banned
I'm a fan of Wilson but it's really interesting how the media protects guys they like and shit on others.

For such a big star, his divorce has hardly been discussed after his press release. I actually prefer that stuff out of my sports but why can't it be done for ALL players?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Whitlock is such a douche. I've bagged on Kaep but who the fuck cares if he's tatted or has a horrible taste for fashion.

And why is that relevant to his football play and why tweet it in the middle of a game? Whitlock hating on Kaep for "trying to get attention" (and having swag) while doing the same himself. Fuck Whitlock.

Saw Wilson on the cover of a men's health magazine. I don't think there's any doubt that he's out here having debaucherous nights everyday.

eznark

Banned
I'm a fan of Wilson but it's really interesting how the media protects guys they like and shit on others.

For such a big star, his divorce has hardly been discussed after his press release. I actually prefer that stuff out of my sports but why can't it be done for ALL players?

When do they ever talk about that shit unless there is an arrest/lawsuit involved?

see5harp

Whitlock is such a douche. I've bagged on Kaep but who the fuck cares if he's tatted or has a horrible taste for fashion.

And why is that relevant to his football play and why tweet it in the middle of a game? Whitlock hating on Kaep for "trying to get attention" (and having swag) while doing the same himself. Fuck Whitlock.

It is dumb but who cares. Kap sucks.

Top Bottom