• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

JCizzle

Sherman, you can't have your arm around his shoulder. Most dbs get called on that, welcome to the rest of the NFL

THROW IT AWAY

see5harp

It was a designed bootleg.

Yall are acting like the Niners didn't get bodied last Christmas by the Seahawks. Kap again proving he sucks. THROW THE BALL.

zychi

Banned
Any of you guys sell stuff online? I'm so tired of ebay and Amazon rewarding scammers.

All you have to do is say "I was hacked" and they immediately reward you the money back and let you keep the item. I'm so fucking tired of it.

JCizzle

Alright, these guys are Kaep's daddy. He never looks this out of sorts, Seattle is deep into his head.

Great play there Boone. Yuck.

Alright, these guys are Kaep's daddy. He never looks this out of sorts, Seattle is deep into his head.

It's not like Kaep has been tearing it up against everyone else this year. A one read and done offense is going to get exposed by any competent defense. Kaep's way too limited to lead a high powered offense once defenses adjusted to him. He can't adjust back.

Purdy

Played great against them bar the fourth quarter last year, in fact arguably kept us in it. Other than that though it has been painful

RG3 and Kaep to trade places this offseason.

MV5BMTc0ODg5NjYwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDU5MzY0MQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

JCizzle

It's not like Kaep has been tearing it up against everyone else this year. A one read and done offense is going to get exposed by any competent defense. Kaep's way too limited to lead a high powered offense once defenses adjusted to him. He can't adjust back.

He's been much better than this against nearly everyone else this year save for Denver.

Played great against them bar the fourth quarter last year, in fact arguably kept us in it. Other than that though it has been painful

Can't argue that. He stepped up there, but other than that it speaks for itself.

Top Bottom