• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Line_HTX

Russell Wilson is black Jesus.

Real talk though, it's heartwarming that he makes time for these kids at that hospital. Very nice of him.

jakncoke

Banned
Figures the first thing I see on his pics is a big woman with shorts way to tight. Damn you jak

Thats gata wife, dont she has a nice personality.

So ye i got a decent haul nothing spectacular.

Captain Philliops dvd(never seen this before)
Van Helsing dvd stealbook
Spartacus Gods of the Arena dvd
First Blood blu ray
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition ps2
Shaun of the Dead steelbook
The Dark Knight Rise blu ray
Vice City ps2 ( dont even care for this game, but for 5 and just amusement factor of finding a black friday deal for a ps2 game in 2014
Raiders of the Lost Ark dvd
Spartacus blood and sand dvd
Temple of Doom dvd
warm bodies blu ray(never seen it before)
triple feature bl with the goonies/gremlins/gremlins 2
rise of the planet of the apes blu ray
last crusade blu ray(not sure why i just didnt go blu for all 3, maybe i didnt see the other 2 on blu)
rambo 3 on blu ( thery didnt have 2 fuckers)

Imagine it's the start of preseason, we all know the Thanksgiving games, and somebody says the 49ers would play worse than anybody else on this day

You would have thought them crazy. This is surreal

Whitlock is such a douche. I've bagged on Kaep but who the fuck cares if he's tatted or has a horrible taste for fashion.

And why is that relevant to his football play and why tweet it in the middle of a game? Whitlock hating on Kaep for "trying to get attention" (and having swag) while doing the same himself. Fuck Whitlock.

He acts like a 14 year old and plays about as smart as one.

Top Bottom