• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

see5harp

I'm sorta over blaming the play calling. At the end of the day these dudes gotta execute. Kaep isn't even throwing to open men and when they are open he's way off target. He takes sacks and seemingly doesn't know when to run anymore.

JCizzle

I can't wait for the badass SF media to question harbs about kap posting shit on instagram rather than why he can't call a game or why kap is struggling on the field.

198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif

Doomsayer

I'm sorta over blaming the play calling. At the end of the day these dudes gotta execute. Kaep isn't even throwing to open men and when they are open he's way off target. He takes sacks and seemingly doesn't know when to run anymore.

He's missed throws today, but there is no creativity in the offense. You don't see anything except vanilla power runs and short throws.

Penalties: our best offense.

linkboy

They've pretty much told him not to. He's not a pocket passer, never will be. Might as well tailor the offense to his strength instead of forcing things that aren't there.

Top Bottom