• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

On a Thanksgiving with Cutler, Sanchez, Stafford, and Romo playing, Colin Kaepernick definitively played worse than them all

Football's fucking incredible

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ask FMT to play smash after the game. Ignores me then signs off AIM

I dont think he is having a happy ending to his thanksgiving!

Purdy

GG

Not gonna win shit with that offence, defence gave up some uncharactertistic plays and still kept it below 20 (and thats with Seattle gifted field position twice beautifully)

I can't see anything but a repeat at gimmick link, offence hasn't once shown any sign of improvement bar when the reigns are taken off Kaep in the 2 minute drills before half time and to be honest he'd probably throw to Sherman still

Kiryu

GG 49ers-GAF, fire OC Greg roman and please force Kaepernick look at the tape more... Sherman was like Kaepernick's best WR to throw to.

Line_HTX

All three Thanksgiving games were all Thursday blowouts. At least there wasn't much drama in this day of stuffing yourselves with turkey breasts. These were just relaxing games with nothing going on.

That Cowboys punt returner should've been ejected. That cheap shot deserves a suspension.

Go Bears! Blow out the Cowboys next Thursday please! :p

linkboy

GG 49ers-GAF, fire OC Greg roman and please force Kaepernick look at the tape more... Sherman was like Kaepernick's best WR to throw to.

There's no amount of tape that can turn him into a quarterback. That's the problem. Colin is an amazing athlete playing quarterback, but he's a terrible quarterback.

Alex Smith is a better quarterback than Colin is and should still be the 49ers quarterback, but they screwed that up .

He's garbage. He's not a clutch player and he's completely regressed. Can't believe we signed this guy to an extension

You want to know the funny thing? All of ESPN, and NFL TV was saying Kaep is getting better and Russell is regressing the last few days.

Go back and watch it, I was baffle by it. I felt like they were trolling, but they weren't. Steve Young said Russell was regressing, and Kaep was expanding straight up.

zychi

Banned
You want to know the funny thing? All of ESPN, and NFL TV was saying Kaep is getting better and Russell is regressing the last few days.

Go back and watch it, I was baffle by it. I felt like they were trolling, but they weren't. Steve Young said Russell was regressing, and Kaep was expanding straight up.

ESPN's NFL coverage is terrible. Just stop watching it please.

Top Bottom