• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

The Vikings installed a heating system in the field to warm it up? How much did they spend on that gophers stadium? Heating system, more seating, more concessions areas....

Mindlog

All right let's get this shit show started.
Of course...
Our throwbacks look weird...
Since when do the Bengals wear red?
Wait what?

Bread

Banned
As the democratically chosen leader of PatsGAF I would like to make a statement regarding Mech:

From the desk of Dutch Patriot

Dear Friends,

Recently we at the Shirtless head office noticed that Mech has picked up his devilish ways of rooting for our beloved Patriots.

Fuck him.

Love,

Dutch
hear hear!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Forgot to complain about how Fitzpatrick is starting... Complainnnnn

But Foster is here so it balances out.

The bar I usually get wings from isn't doing take-out orders till April while they remodel the kitchen or some shit. I don't like watching the game at the bar, but damn do I want some wings right now.

JABEE

Not a fan of these guys lobbying for Rice to get a job back saying that he isn't a bad person, he just had a bad night.

How do they really know that for sure? Maybe just say he should get a second chance it leave out all the BS about how good of a guy he is. What was caught on tape might have been exactly who he is.
Yep. If you punch or hit your girlfriend like that, it probably wasn't the first time either.

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 39s39 seconds ago Florida, US
Looks as if Preston Parker has moved head of Rueben Randle on the WR depth chart.
Dude can't run anything other than a slant. Can't say I'm all broken up about it.

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 12s13 seconds ago
Fitz with the scramble and takes a big hit to the head. #Texans

Savage Future!!

eznark

Banned
images

Top Bottom