• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

squicken

If you saw the sack that Orton took you would be ready for EJ as well.

Completely dropped his head, lowered shoulder into his C, and braced for the sack even though no one was around him yet.

yeah saw it right after you posted. can't have someone that scared back there. brings down whole team

bcg32px0napajyyeab9i.gif
BAH GOD! BAH GOD! HE KILLED HIM!

MechDX

If anyone can do it, it's us.

But seriously, as terrified as I am of sucking, I'm also pretty fucking scared of getting stuck with a dumb, chronically under-achieving, chickenshit head coach.

Well him and Coughlin lost to the Jags and according to last season that is the killing blow

cdyhybrid

Weird, the Seahawks refs didn't throw the flag on the guy setting a screen on Baldwin as he was running his route. We'll have to call Uncle Roger and get this sorted out!

JCizzle

So earlier that was the patented one good Roman drive per game. Then back to the same delay shit.

Then holding lol lol lol

I'd take my team in the playoffs over draft spots any day.
All it takes is a ticket to the show. Anything can happen

I've seen this team against legit playoff contenders in GB, PHI, SEA. Any Given Sunday and all that but realistically they've given me no indication that they could beat any team in the NFC playoffs.

Look, when I'm talking tanking I'm only half-serious because I know that these people are out here with there jobs on the lines. They aren't going to willingly put themselves in a position to get fired just so the franchise is in better shape to win with the next group of players/coaches.

And I'm still a fan. No matter what I say about them, every loss, every Cam Newton sack or pick, every defensive gaffe hurts my soul. 3 win seasons are not fun in any case, I don't care about the future prospects.

But the thing that upsets me the most about today was that the 2013 Carolina Panthers showed up. Say what you will about the Saints, but you don't just roll into New Orleans and win by 30 and not play well. The fact that they pissed a season away before this team actually showed up is what kills me the most.

Godslay

Banned
Pretty much. I know he's a friend of Manning's but god damn he's been rough the last few weeks in trying to fill I'm for Orange Julius.

Tamme is injured. I'm surprised they even trotted him out there. They need to stop doing that. Same reason Ball went out again.

9 passes on the half for Manning. Tebow Ball 2.0.

Trey

S squatting on the underneath, going to hit us up the seam until we back off.

Taking away the hot read and te valves, betting on the pass rush to get home. Best way to beat Manning in my opinion, but they can mix up the zone a little more.

LJ11

Orton is playing like shit, but our OL just does some dumb ass shit in pass pro. On Malik Jackson's sack C is defending no one, Jackson slants inside and Urbik has no help. We have to run the ball to have any chance, we can't rely on OL to pass block and Orton's pocket awareness is awful.

JCizzle

Let's make the guy who can't stop Derek Carr the head coach. Yep.

Still the man Fangio, but come the fuck on...

Top Bottom