• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

JCizzle

Is the Raiders punter the only black one in the league? Kicker? Trying to think of anyone else, but coming up blank. Dude is having a hell of a game.

Mrbob

Every week I expect the Niners to kick it another gear and it just doesn't happen. Maybe they don't have it this year. They are too talented to be messing around with bum teams.

Edit: Oh man that looked bad.

B4SWKWJCAAAfyX9.jpg

That was his problem last year when he threw 27 TDs in 10 weeks...

This year he was trying to get rid of the ball early and it resulted in turnovers...

He's a young QB. Sanchez is a proven scrub.

Well from what I hear from other Eagles fan they pretty much think that with CK's system you don't really need a stand out QB. As long as Sanchez plays the Trent Dilfer role you guys have enough to go to the promise land.

Pepiope

Well from what I hear from other Eagles fan they pretty much think that with CK's system you don't really need a stand out QB. As long as Sanchez plays the Trent Dilfer role you guys have enough to go to the promise land.
Uh huh. How's that working out? Sanchez can't complete a pass that goes 10 yards through the air. He hasn't done that since he's been a QB. We've just played the Panthers, Titans, and Cowboys which covered up his shittyness.

Trey

Let's be serious. The moment the broncos scored a TD this game was over. Bills offense is hilarious. Lack talent in the right positions.

Purdy

Yep. They need to let kap play free like this. Night and day difference on this drive versus the rest of the half.

Drive after the pick was good too, some nice play calling.

Who knows maybe the pressure mounting has forced Harbs and Greg to deviate from the usual forcing their way of playing and nothing else.

I doubt it though. Kaep has had some real bad boneheaded moments but I do like his ability for it not to crush him, really hope the guy can reach his potential, or at least something close to it.

Top Bottom