• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Crabtree, gore and VD. Throwback game so far, heh.

Oh fuck, inside the ten. Roman is standing though!

Please just lose. I need your team to give up. I don't know why the Rams are so motivated all of a sudden! 49ers and Rams need to go away, and Cardinals need to implode!

Purdy

Same play we ran against the 49ers over and over and over.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

You joking? Rushers run at Wilson the same way every game instead of attempting to contain him and the DBs all step up leaving receivers open in mountains of space, its amazing, barely anyone learns the fuck you guys do on offence

Kiryu

I still hate the fact that Dallas cowboy is rooting for us to beat Eagles. I don't know how Eagles Def is so good against Dallas cowboy offense. Cowboys have best oline and Seahawks oline is one of the worst I have seen. We still have time to throw behind worse oline.

Konka

Banned
I still hate the fact that Dallas cowboy is rooting for us to beat Eagles. I don't know how Eagles Def is so good against Dallas cowboy offense. Cowboys have best oline and Seahawks oline is one of the worst I have seen. We still have time to throw behind worse oline.

You don't have to account of Tony Romo running the ball.

Fox318

iwMQHWYftHg86.gif

Top Bottom