• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

JCizzle

Drive after the pick was good too, some nice play calling.

Who knows maybe the pressure mounting has forced Harbs and Greg to deviate from the usual forcing their way of playing and nothing else.

I doubt it though. Kaep has had some real bad boneheaded moments but I do like his ability for it not to crush him, really hope the guy can reach his potential, or at least something close to it.

I mean, that was it though. The one good drive for a TD, then the FG drive to end the half. Gotta think CK was calling his own plays for most of the last drive. As usual, Roman has about one or two good drives in him per game, then the team scratches for points otherwise. No consistency no matter how bad the opposing team is .

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sheil Kapadia ‏@SheilKapadia 11m11 minutes ago

Sanchez 4-for-9 for 28 yards so far. He has one completion longer than 6 yards. Eagles averaging 2.9 yards per play.

JABEE

It's funny that Snowmiser can get a measurement on a clear first down, but Kelly can't get a review on a bobbled catch in the last two minutes.

Gobias

Banned
Aditi Kinkhabwala ‏@AKinkhabwala 28m 28 minutes ago
#Browns TE Jordan Cameron: "We gotta watch the tape, but we suck."

Will Burge ‏@WillBurge 2m 2 minutes ago
"Were supposed to come out with a win after 4 turnovers and 2 defensive touchdowns so its really unacceptable" - Donte Whitner #Browns

Purdy

I mean, that was it though. The one good drive for a TD, then the FG drive to end the half. Gotta think CK was calling his own plays for most of the last drive. As usual, Roman has about one or two good drives in him per game, then the team scratches for points otherwise. No consistency no matter how bad the opposing team is .

Are you ready for a brutal second half which we will narrowly win or Kaep butt fumble to lose

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Man, good thing I won the regular season and got a bye week in FF. Peyton Manning with 2 points :lol

bionic77

The good: the Steelers played an impressive team game to get a must win.

The bad: I'm only about 10% done with the fucking Christmas decorations.

The ugly: I have a horrible headache.
Eat something and take an Advil. Works everytime.

Hurry up or else you may as well wait until next year.

And the Steelers win was obvious. We were playing a division leader on the road. Its not we like played the Jets or someone crappy who was going to beat us.

Top Bottom