• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

cajunator

Banned
Losing to the Bears next week. :p Though the Bears D is typically awful against a good QB and the Bears offense is bad now.

Its on the road and to be honest, this team has somehow played better on the road than at home! Dome kid afraid of the dome.

LJ11

What a fucking clown. Hell of a play, but Harris had inside technique the entire route, he ran the route practically. Split told him where that ball was going.

Why does he play at all let alone start?

Because.... I don't know man.

Actually it's because Cleveland are still in the playoff hunt and they think he's the reason they are in the hunt. They didn't want to switch things up when they are you know 2 games over .500. However anyone can see he wasn't the reason they were 7-5 (before today's game).

JNA

Banned
Because.... I don't know man.

Actually it's because Cleveland are still in the playoff hunt and they think he's the reason they are in the hunt. They didn't want to switch things up when they are you know 2 games over .500. However anyone can see he wasn't the reason they were 7-5 (before today's game).

Ah they are one of THOSE people...still in the playoffs so don't change anything in the lineups right?

Really feel bad for Browns fans. Great defense and made Luck look like a Joe Flacco but their QB is worse than an amateur like me XD.

JABEE

Protestors going to stand outside the Eagles game to block traffic as angry drunks leave the stadium. Stupid people looking to start a brawl.

God I hate my DBs....

if we could upgrade Nate Allen and Bradley Fletcher, this Defense would actually be great.

but alas, we got these bums who likes to give up third and long every fucking time.

Top Bottom