• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Purdy

Fangio would be the one to take over if anyone (I don't think you're serious). I highly doubt Roman is here next year regardless of what happens and who is our next HC. It's hard to justify keeping him with how putrid the offense has been.

Nah I wasn't serious, just thinking of most suicidal scenario

I could see the 9er's going through multiple coaches, searching for someone to turn Kaep around. Kind of like what's going on in DC.

I can't, the team has a lot more talent than Washington ever did, we didn't cripple our selves all in on picks for Kaep and his contract is fucking shit for him and great for us if he doesn't perform, we're sweet :)

Nah I wasn't serious, just thinking of most suicidal scenario

I can't, the team has a lot more talent than Washington ever did, we didn't cripple our selves all in on picks for Kaep and his contract is fucking shit for him and great for us if he doesn't perform, we're sweet :)

If he doesn't perform you have no QB and thus, are not "sweet". This is a QBs league.

Jonm1010

Banned
You're implying they let us get away with things like holding repeatedly.

Never said that:

Given Seattle's reputation, how do they continue to get away with blatant PI

You jumped to the stupid and idiotic conclusion that I was implying some ref conspiracy. They still hold and interfere consistently, and despite a new emphasis, refs aren't consistently calling it. There is no implied conspiracy theory. Its just a statement of facts and asking why?

Broncos played conservative in the 2nd half, gave the Bills a chance to come back but Orton would not be denied the L.

Throw to Woods was huge, not a great route but there was nowhere to go with that throw on the post and the reason why is because the Broncos sat inside because we never hit corner routes. How's a corner post going to scare a D when you never run the corner?

That was a very frustrating second half to watch as a Denver fan, Buffalo might have had a chance if Orton wasn't horrible. I so wish they had been more aggressive

ShaneB

GG Cards-gaf. Close games always come down to a play or two, and that Kelce fumble was it. What a terrible final drive ,can't really do much when you don't have a deep ball threat.

Top Bottom