• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
So just so I am clear, every comment on every play needs to imply "Hawks refs" nowadays right?

I want to make sure I do it right ;P

Godslay

Banned
Good game Bills Gaf. Sucks that we had shitty refs and calls, I never like to win or lose that way, so I apologize for that. I liked watching Watkins make some plays, and I thought your DL would give us more trouble, so I was surprised to see him clean. Now let us root together for a Patriots loss.

So not watching Broncos game, shocked to see it be close. Check to see how many TD passes Manning threw for.. Find out he threw for 0 TD passes and 2 INT. Just fuck Manning has been stinking it up as of late since the Pats game.

If you watched it, you'd know that it really hasn't been close. When it was 21-3 felt like a huge gulf because Orton was playing poorly. Manning couldn't get into rhythm today and he had a few bad throws. Can't argue with the results though. He'll get back into form. He just has to adjust to having a more run heavy offense. Defense played pretty good though.

Instro

Even if Smith could throw for more than a few yards, the O-line can't stand up to any pressure. Even minimal pressure busts through pass protection all the time. JC barely touched the ball in the 2nd half.

Kusagari

NFC playoff picture is going to be nuts if the Cards beat the Rams next week. Dallas/Detroit/Philly/Arizona could all end up with 11 wins and one gets left out.

I've been a fan of Alex but he's fucking terrible. Terrible play calling, terrible defense, Kelce can't hold onto the ball.

We fucking suck.

I've been a fan of Alex but he's fucking terrible. Terrible play calling, terrible defense, Kelce can't hold onto the ball.

We fucking suck.

How do you guys beat us, and lose to that backup nobody! And their RB is hurt, and their defense is hurt, and the2u3rehy8023u5vr804u239-4hri3u25brjipvrtw3jb9-v32h805rbj9-w3

Fucking KC and Andy Reid clock management
the Miguel special

It is up to Atlanta to help Detroit out now or this week was just a wash! I guess the Iggles losing can create an elimination game between them and Dallas when they match up again. I'm just afraid Detroit is going to get rolled by the Bears at Chicago, somehow, and lose out in the playoffs because if it

Good game Bills Gaf. Sucks that we had shitty refs and calls, I never like to win or lose that way, so I apologize for that. I liked watching Watkins make some plays, and I thought your DL would give us more trouble, so I was surprised to see him clean. Now let us root together for a Patriots loss.

If you watched it, you'd know that it really hasn't been close. When it was 21-3 felt like a huge gulf because Orton was playing poorly. Manning couldn't get into rhythm today and he had a few bad throws. Can't argue with the results though. He'll get back into form. He just has to adjust to having a more run heavy offense. Defense played pretty good though.

That is good to hear, hopefully offense gets it together now that Thomas is back.

Duxxy3

NFC playoff picture is going to be nuts if the Cards beat the Rams next week. Dallas/Detroit/Philly/Arizona could all end up with 11 wins and one gets left out.

There should be a bare number of wins for a team to win a division. A losing record should NEVER get in.

bionic77

Let's all get ready and put on our rivers jerseys.

Make a stupid face, have unprotected sex with your lady and throw the ball like you are throwing a bowling ball.

Go Chargers!

Chip kelly 's ability to take an average team with shit qbs and shit defense and have them win is something else.

Imagine if the defense was competent and we had an actual qb....

Checked the standings, and yeah, the Niners really needed this game.
I can't believe the Raiders are about to sink their potential playoff run.

Top Bottom