• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

I bookmarked this from the Eagles forum after thanksgiving.

only thing that will be stopping Riley Cooper come next Sunday vs Seattle will be the refs...it will be physical...there will be flags...and maybe even an ejection...

one thing we can count on from Seattle...Sherman is a moron...he will say something stupid towards Cooper...and Cooper will get under his skin in response...can't wait...

even the Copper haters will be yelling Coooooooooop by games end...for one reason or another!!!!

note, I also expect big games from Ertz and Sanchez...best of the year type games...

I really hope we get this Philly team next week, but they will probably play their best football. Can't believe we lost to the redskins.

Purdy

Are our players seriously taking pictures with Raiders players with swapped shrits after being all but eliminated from the playoffs?

Says a lot about the mentality, fuck off.

You're actually going out of your way to browse forums of teams of the opposing teams and quoting posts here. Yeah there are a lot of delusional fans for every team.

And there is no reason you need to respond to his post. You're just fueling his feels engine.

Fox318

jbiMCrGnk6wwBn.png

jFWZUnGxUZdVD.png

If I was a Chiefs fan, I'd be pissed the fuck off.

Its andy reid.

What do people expect?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Looking at the Niners schedule it's likely they lose the remaining 3 and finish 7-9. That should be good for a 12-15 pick. I'd trade Kap now while he has some value left and get quality picks or proven talent. Let the new staff and Balke figure out the QB situation next year.

Thanks Seattle.

With the extra time before the game and playing in philly at night I think the Cowboys will fare much much better. It's a toss up imo. The o line needs to be better than last game.

njean777

Well this game was shit, oh well. Our defense was alright considering we have garbage secondaries, but our offense has been just pure shit today.

LevelNth

Banned
Are our players seriously taking pictures with Raiders players with swapped shrits after being all but eliminated from the playoffs?

Says a lot about the mentality, fuck off.
Harbaugh and Roman had 10 days to 'get this right' with the offense, and did absolutely nothing different and put the entire game on Kap who is completely incapable yet again.

I don't blame them for not giving a shit.

You're actually going out of your way to browse forums of teams of the opposing teams and quoting posts here. Yeah there are a lot of delusional fans for every team.

I've been reading Eagles forum since like 2005. I've always liked the Eagles. I'm still hoping they win the NFC East and we get to play them again! But in our stadium!

Instro

jbiMCrGnk6wwBn.png

jFWZUnGxUZdVD.png

If I was a Chiefs fan, I'd be pissed the fuck off.

Yeah I don't get it. I could understand if we were playing from behind, but we were ahead for most of the game. We were manhandling teams when we had Charles and Davis pounding the ball. We have no business throwing the ball 40 times with the receivers, the QB, and the pass protection that we have. If the excuse is related to Charles injury, then why weren't we running the ball with someone else?

bionic77

How many fans died during and after the Raiders niners game?

Or do they get peaceful when the raiders win because it almost never happens?

JCizzle

Harbaugh and Roman had 10 days to 'get this right' with the offense, and did absolutely nothing different and put the entire game on Kap who is completely incapable yet again.

I don't blame them for not giving a shit.
if you put the game on kap, do it up tempo from the pistol or some shit. They literally changed nothing. Disgraceful.

Top Bottom