• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

MechDX

Pats O hasn't looked the same since the start of the GB game

tumblr_m9lm9e5Sqe1qegw8v.gif

bionic77

the pats gameplay is to get a safety. Punt it back in forth until its under the 5 yard line
I remember when Lee beat us with his punting like 3-4 years back.

Of course he was booming 70 yard punts while our punter could barely get them past 30. This is similar but not because one guy is dominant, but because one guy doesn't know how to punt.

TheFatOne

So frustrating to watch the Pats killing themselves on offense. When they start to struggle offensively they get more complicated not less. No need for a double fake screens or any of that bullshit.

effzee

I was surprised they scored at all. This offense doesn't work against physical defenses. Got blanked by the 9ers and dominated today. Have to get a new QB in the off season. Foles and Buttfumble both suck.

That they need a real franchise QB goes without saying but the Oline got dominated today. There was absolutely no where for either McCoy or Sproles to run and they weren't much better in pass protection. Chip also called a very curious game with no screens called at all and almost played it scared.

I was expecting some really off the wall crazy shit. The Rams were so much more creative with their play calling when they beat the Hawks.

D held up for a while but those big conversions on 3rd and long were killers. Can't really blame this loss on Sanchez solely when so much every where else went wrong.

F Dallas!

Top Bottom