• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Godslay

Banned
Complain all you want, you can't launch into the guy. he had all the opportunity in the world to hit him in the mid section and likely create the same play.

Pretty much this. Launched with the helmet, happened to hit with the shoulder. Good call.

Helmet to helmet was the wrong description, but when you launch into a guy and your shoulder hits his jaw, snapping his head backwards and probably concussing him...

These are the fucking rules everybody's playing with now. Personal foul, 15 yard penalty, no INT.

Reminds me of the Giants-Washington game where Demps hits the one guy with a clear shoulder but the guy had his head down and Demps got helmet-to-helmet.

Bread

Banned
like what is that WR supposed to be defenseless? dumb fuck shouldnt be bobbling the damn ball for 5 yards without looking where he's running.

TBuNbfr.jpg

I don't think Green's concussed brain and fucked up neck care that Browner got him with a shoulder instead of his head. Get that shit out of here.

brentech

He hit him in the head. Doesn't matter if it was his helmet, shoulder or forearm, it's a personal foul.

You can't even say that he had no time to adjust like it happens for some guys. He had two steps at a least and could have definitely got his target in the midsection. So tired of people complaining about that shit.

Sucks it went against your team, but come the fuck on, head hunting is head hunting

He had 4 steps - how the fuck was he defenseless??!
Dude went headhunting and got flagged for it.

I mean, it's not like it's a surprise that Browner's a dirty player. The Pats knew that when they signed him!

e: See, Rivers gave you one immediately anyway! Stop complaining!

LJ11

You can't hit like that in this league and get away with consistently, just the way it is. You see a call like that every week, it is what is.

Top Bottom