• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Bowser

Someone else is on thread duty.

Greg/Giants fan/someone else/Corpse of Rors/Livewire/Wellie you're on deck

daniel-bryan-no-o_original.gif

JNA

Banned
That was a Patriots home game. Chargers fans were no where in sight.

Please ship that team out to LA. San Diego doesn't deserve a football team after that bullshit.

ghost77

Banned
13-3 future.

Getting jones and Hightower back will help a lot.

Just a down night for offense tonight. They've shown they can explode with the points too.

Syrinx

I guess for any team to move to LA, the Chargers are as good as any. Least what Chargers fans there are can still follow the team and watch them.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
What's the over under on Lord God King Rodger's being pulled in the 3rd for ripping ATL's 31st ranked defense?

Patriots7

13-3 future.

Getting jones and Hightower back will help a lot.

Just a down night for offense tonight. They've shown they can explode with the points too.
Agreed. I'm fine with the offense. I wish Wright and Tyms were more integrated but whatever.

Collins deserves this. Goddamn was he a great draft pick

Bowser

Me too barely! So I'm now in the playoffs!

Going to get crushed by Bowser.

I can't believe freaking Demariyus Thomas only put up 1.1 points. I should be comfortably ahead! Now I need Jordy to post more points than Cobb.

Ugh, should have started Steve Smith over DT.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
San Diego and St. Louis to Los Angelas. Oakland to San Antonio. No changes are needed to the divisional positions.

Done.

It's going to be a mind fuck for hardcore Los Angeles Raider fans if the Raiders move to San Antonio. Who will they support then?

ShaneB

I can't believe freaking Demariyus Thomas only put up 1.1 points. I should be comfortably ahead! Now I need Jordy to post more points than Cobb.

Ugh, should have started Steve Smith over DT.

Bah, stop panicking. You're on cruise control to win it all!

It's going to be a mind fuck for hardcore Los Angeles Raider fans if the Raiders move to San Antonio. Who will they support then?

Raiders can keep their loser taint away from the oasis of NBA championship waters unless Poppovich clones himself, said clone learns football and fills the HC void.

They will probably still support the Raiders. It's not like they go to a lot of the games anyway due to the terms of the parole so it doesn't really matter if the team is in Oakland or Texas.

Josh5890

Obviously a lot of games need to fall correctly but at the end of next week the AFC could have eight teams sharing an 8-6 record.

Yeah. It sucks being a Chargers fan in San Diego. I get so much hate for being one. It feels like being a fan of Michael Bay films on neogaf.

There's plenty of transplants here. Many people who grow up in San Diego leave the city. We're full of raiders, 49ers, broncos fans.

Top Bottom