• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

MechDX

Obviously a lot of games need to fall correctly but at the end of next week the AFC could have eight teams sharing an 8-6 record.

B3zGvcoCEAEsQdy.jpg:large

Its happening!

He saw how well it worked for Alex Smith earlier!

=(

Me too barely! So I'm now in the playoffs!

Going to get crushed by Bowser.

I don't get KC. I rather they do the Joe Flacco strategy and pray for a PI when only down by 3 and no time outs. I don't get what short passes do when you have less than 20 seconds and 0 time outs.

ShaneB

I don't get KC. I rather they do the Joe Flacco strategy and pray for a PI when only down by 3 and no time outs. I don't get what short passes do when you have less than 20 seconds and 0 time outs.

It's just been the teams MO all season. Lack of any real deep reciever threat, and having your targets be the Backs and TEs means your game plan tends to focus on the short game. It's baffling coaching at times, and Alex Smith has shown very rarely that he can certainly toss the ball down the field at times, but having a lack of WR play makers doesn't help. Especially against the Cardinals today. I'm still wondering if the Charles injury is more serious than let on.

Nothing stops the Texans hype train!

AncientNearApe.gif

Hey, I'm with you, I'd love to see a mess of teams at 9-7, I'm just saying the point of writing that mini-tournament comment is just the same as saying to expand the playoffs :p

Chiggs

Gold Member
I hope the Broncos lose one more game to finish 12 and 4. Bad things happen to 13 win AFC teams in the post season. 13 is just not an AFC number.

It's just been the teams MO all season. Lack of any real deep reciever threat, and having your targets be the Backs and TEs means your game plan tends to focus on the short game. It's baffling coaching at times, and Alex Smith has shown very rarely that he can certainly toss the ball down the field at times, but having a lack of WR play makers doesn't help. Especially against the Cardinals today. I'm still wondering if the Charles injury is more serious than let on.

Hey, I'm with you, I'd love to see a mess of teams at 9-7, I'm just saying the point of writing that mini-tournament comment is just the same as saying to expand the playoffs :p

I totally understand it's their MO, but what about situational football? What about hey guys we are down by 3 points, and they are about 25 seconds to go. We have 0 time outs and we need about 30-45 yards for FG range.

TheFatOne

Man I'm so happy Pats got Ayers. That dude is pretty damn awesome. Branch and Siliga down the stretch are going to play a big role up front for the defense. They just have to find a way to get healthy, and try to stay healthy.

I'm now Team Anti-Tank and I hope the Cards manage to hold on to the NFC West.

I want one more shot at the Seachickens at BOA.

Fourth time's the charm right?

ShaneB

Sorry Shane just wanted to post that gif of Arian. "Bitch! Sit down!"

Doink

More teams should use trick plays against the Texans.

faketonobody_medium.gif

I totally understand it's their MO, but what about situational football? What about hey guys we are down by 3 points, and they are about 25 seconds to go. We have 0 time outs and we need about 30-45 yards for FG range.

Certainly wish I could explain that. It made little sense in any case.

I just want to say Stanton isn't great, but He's played more games this season than Palmer and the Cardinals are still 10-3. Palmer might have won Denver, but doubtful. Palmer might have won in Seattle, but doubtful. The Falcons game is the one game where I feel he would have made a real difference. So we have 2 of 3 losses that are questionable under Stanton. Cardinals still have a great record and I hope they can do well at the Rams, but I feel like their accumulated injuries might be to much.

Godslay

Banned
I hope the Broncos lose one more game to finish 12 and 4. Bad things happen to 13 win AFC teams in the post season. 13 is just not an AFC number.

12-4 is a magic number. I'm fine with them playing on the road too, if this run game holds up.

We very well could be knocked out again, but the run game makes me more optimistic then I have been in the past.

DarkFlow

Banned
I just want to say Stanton isn't great, but He's played more games this season than Palmer and the Cardinals are still 10-3. Palmer might have won Denver, but doubtful. Palmer might have won in Seattle, but doubtful. The Falcons game is the one game where I feel he would have made a real difference. So we have 2 of 3 losses that are questionable under Stanton. Cardinals still have a great record and I hope they can do well at the Rams, but I feel like their accumulated injuries might be to much.

He needs to cut down the dumb passes. He throws 2 or 3 really bad passes per game, that normally lead to INT's. If he would cut that down, he should be fine, maybe.

Patriots7

Man I'm so happy Pats got Ayers. That dude is pretty damn awesome. Branch and Siliga down the stretch are going to play a big role up front for the defense. They just have to find a way to get healthy, and try to stay healthy.
He's a horrible GM, but Ayers has been perfect. Like, we literally trade robbed (don't wanna be the UVa guy using trade other r word) the Titans.

latest

She's married...(lucky son of a bitch). Although damn at most of their cheerleaders. Why can't my Lakers girls have these? Lakers ones have really downgraded over the years. :(

Miami Heat has great ones though.

I don't think the Laker Girls have been all that great looking for awhile now. Even the Clipper spirit had better looking girls. But the Laker girls usually are the better dancers by far.

Top Bottom