• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

12-4 is a magic number. I'm fine with them playing on the road too, if this run game holds up.

We very well could be knocked out again, but the run game makes me more optimistic then I have been in the past.

I swear all Denver fans shit their pants when they hear 13-3. I get the bad history, but c'mon yall what previous Broncos team do with 13-3 has 0 outcome on what happens this year.

Or do they? P.S pls go 13-3.

He needs to cut down the dumb passes. He throws 2 or 3 really bad passes per game, that normally lead to INT's. If he would cut that down, he should be fine, maybe.

I feel the same, but I'm screaming at him to stop throwing over the middle. Then this game it gets us a touchdown. I was more disappointed with our kicker this game than Stanton. Also his bad passes are usually due to pressure/getting hit. Our O-Line as always is the problem.

Eleuin

I'm now Team Anti-Tank and I hope the Cards manage to hold on to the NFC West.

I want one more shot at the Seachickens at BOA.

Fourth time's the charm right?

whoamjvzoz8.gif

Think about what you're saying breh, you want to drop at least 10 draft positions just to get blown out on national television?

:jnc @ gaming side. There is a 250 reply thread about the texture quality in the offscreen Zelda U footage. Or, as El Torro put it nicely:
You guys have to be kidding me. You are freaking out over the texture quality in an upscaled image taken from a compressed YouTube video showing gameplay footage on an angled TV occupying roughly 20% of the video's area?

votztu.gif

:jnc @ gaming side. There is a 250 reply thread about the texture quality in the offscreen Zelda U footage. Or, as El Torro put it nicely:

Zelda U looks to be the best looking game on the system so far, but breaks the trend of 60fps or bust that Wii-U fans have prided the system on.

Patriots7

I feel a trap game coming up. And it saddens me.

If we win the next 3 games and clinch home field advantage.
I'm shmurda dancing all day.

DarkFlow

Banned
I feel the same, but I'm screaming at him to stop throwing over the middle. Then this game it gets us a touchdown. I was more disappointed with our kicker this game than Stanton. Also his bad passes are usually due to pressure/getting hit. Our O-Line as always is the problem.

I'll give the kicker a pass, he's normally pretty good. He was just having a bad day lol. How else would you hit both sides of the crossbar.

I'll give the kicker a pass, he's normally pretty good. He was just having a bad day lol. How else would you hit both sides of the crossbar.

Yeah, he's rookie and I think the pressure is getting to him. When you ask a kicker to score half your points, it's bound to have an effect.

harSon

Banned
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_27089593
SAN JOSE -- One man was shot and several people were detained after a dispute that erupted among fans watching the 49ers-Raiders game at a downtown restaurant Sunday afternoon.

The victim, who was not identified, was transported with life-threatening wounds to a hospital. He was undergoing surgery Sunday night. San Jose Police responding to a 5:15 p.m. call from people at Britannia Arms on West Santa Clara Street found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound, Officer Albert Morales said.

According to a source, the victim was a security guard who was trying to break up a dispute outside the bar. However, police would not confirm that.

Sometime afterward, officers detained several adult male suspects around the corner on North Almaden Avenue, in front of SP2 bar and restaurant. Police would not say how many people were detained or release their identities. They were taken to the San Jose police headquarters.

Before the shooting, customers were watching the football game at Britannia Arms, but police did not release any details of any verbal exchanges or altercations. However, the crime "is game-related for sure," said Sgt. Jaime Jimenez, referring to the 24-13 upset victory by the Raiders over the 49ers.

The attack appears to be an isolated incident, he said. Morales said that officers investigating the shooting were canvassing the area.

If the attack stemmed from the well-known rivalry between the teams, it contrasts with the relative peace at the game, which was played in Oakland. Officials had feared a repeat of the last three Raiders-49ers games, when violent brawling erupted and fans were arrested.

I go to this bar quite a bit too...

I'm now Team Anti-Tank and I hope the Cards manage to hold on to the NFC West.

I want one more shot at the Seachickens at BOA.

Fourth time's the charm right?

I am firmly team tank. Eagles desperately need to draft some guys to play the secondary, they also need a speedy WR who can create separation, and finally they need a QB.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Jesus. Spamming YouTube links in here for people reading on mobile is the same as giant photos.

Lost my playoff match-up, so now I can focus on seeing the Packers to the Super Bowl.

:jnc at Raiders' victory

MechDX

Ok I ordered CoD:AW, Forza Horizon 2 and lego batman 3 (FU I like the Lego games!) for $27 and all for the One.

Anyone play Forza of CoD here?

I think I've found another reason there should be voice acting in a Zelda. This board's rage would be so delicious. I would most likely get banned that day if it ever happened.

Lets play Horizon and become BFF's. Fuck bread

I am happy to play Horizon but as to the second part, Bread and I have a complicated relationship. We are bitter NFC North rivals brought together by our mutual hatred of the Vikings and Patriots. He is both my enemy and my brother.

You should join us.

Top Bottom