• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Lol at really thinking y'all gonna lose
If the Falcons get the ball back down by 6, the Packers will lose.

Save us A-Rodge!

Oh. I'm sorry, the 49ers had a first round bye and then went on to lose to a wild card team in the playoffs. Just like the champs the year before.

My apologies for still being mostly right.
They... made the Super bowl... are you arguing that they would've been better suited to playing the Wild Card because they lost at the end? Is that the argument?

Draconian

Hopefully this is a nice wake up call for the Packers to get their shit together come playoff time. This shit is unacceptable.

I dunno. At least we know they're capable of having decent games unlike the defenses from years past, so there's always that. They look 2011 season bad tonight though.

brentech

Hopefully this is a nice wake up call for the Packers to get their shit together come playoff time. This shit is unacceptable.
They've had this wake up call year over year. It doesn't really work. The D is what it is. Some bright spots in the season, but this is what they are.

Rodgers mans up.

Sephzilla

They... made the Super bowl... are you arguing that they would've been better suited to playing the Wild Card because they lost at the end? Is that the argument?
My point is that the first round bye doesn't matter that much when only one out of the last 4 Super Bowl champs have won from the first round bye.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
McCarthy and Rodgers. Fucking brilliant there.

Top Bottom