• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Matthew-Stafford.jpg

This is like the 3rd time I mention this...but you're aware that you lost that game right?

So people understand the NFCS mess

Falcons: Win out and they're in

Saints: Win out and they're in

Panthers: Win out AND need a Saints loss

Bucs: Getting liquored up at the bar waiting for the draft

Falcons play the Saints in the second to last game of the season and the Panthers in the last game. Those will decide the division.

Sephzilla

So I don't want the divisions in the NFL to go away, but if a division winner has a losing record they simply shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs

RELAYER

Banned
pissed that we can never put together a complete game.

we are either giving up 21 point leads or not quite making up 21 point deficits.

Syrinx

So people understand the NFCS mess

Falcons: Win out and they're in

Saints: Win out and they're in

Panthers: Win out AND need a Saints loss

Bucs: Getting liquored up at the bar waiting for the draft

Falcons play the Saints in the second to last game of the season and the Panthers in the last game. Those will decide the division.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers Week 3:

Lions 19
Packers 7

Aaron Rodgers: 16/27 162 Yards 1 TD
Eddy Lacy: 11 ATT 36 Yards

Better defense, and the start of the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Keep underestimating this Lions team, PackersGAF.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Last pic. For wienke.

11579661.jpg

Just pretend Rashard Mendenhall is fumbling in the Super Bowl in a picture right here

Literally has no idea what happened in that game.

This is like the 3rd time I mention this...but you're aware that you lost that game right?

didn't the lions lose that game?

post a pic of stafford in a game where he beats a team with a winning record breh

Just so we're all clear, kas doesn't watch the games

I can't believe Marvin Lewis said that. Yikes.

I imagine he was afraid of Brian 2-0 against the Bungles Hoyer and is just trying to throw wood on the Manziel fire.

MechDX

Whatever give A-ron the meaningless MVP award to the best passer in a QB dictator league. JJ is gonna be on South Park:

B4YxhrKCcAEoytM.jpg:large

of course they will probably roast him alive

JNA

Banned
Whatever give A-ron the meaningless MVP award to the best passer in a QB dictator league.

It's not like Rodgers doesn't deserve it. Packers are literally nothing without Rodgers. This game is a great example of that if you weren't paying attention last year.

Texans still suck at defense even with Watt.

Top Bottom