• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

RBH

UY22iIr.png

Since I know how much you guys love it

@RealSkipBayless

Vick would've won that game for the Jets. But what would it really have mattered?

Excluding the dumb comment about Vick, how about the fact that there like 5 other teams with 7-5 records that just got pushed out of 6th place by the fins and that they're only 2 games back in the division lead?

Since I know how much you guys love it

Excluding the dumb comment about Vick, how about the fact that there like 5 other teams with 7-5 records that just got pushed out of 6th place by the fins and that they're only 2 games back in the division lead?

Well winning would be bad, they hurt their chances at Drafting a new franchise QB, most likely Woody is gonna clean house including that stupid cap calculator GM..

Well winning would be bad, they hurt their chances at Drafting a new franchise QB, most likely Woody is gonna clean house including that stupid cap calculator GM..

I mean the Jets winning would have meant nothing to the Jets, but to the rest of the AFC this game was important. Maybe he was talking about it in a different scope and I just misinterpreted it.

Tom Penny

So the Dolphins control their own destiny like last year. Ironically they play the Jets in the last game..again.

JNA

Banned
DAL @ CHI
TB @ DET
KC @ ARI
SEA @ PHI
SF @ OAK

ATL @ GB

All of these outcomes happen and I will be a happy guy. :D

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The Dolphins are in such a varied playoff picture. Again.

7-9: Dolphins eliminated mathmatically
8-8: technically possible but involves insanity such as a 4-12 Jags.
9-7: plausible but would be pretty crazy
10-6: all down to tie breakers!
11-5: Playoff bound!

Ok, I'm over Sunday's loss. Fitz, Honey Badger and Ellington(fingers crossed) will be back Sunday to deliver defeat to the Chiefs

MechDX

!!! RT @ESPNNFL: Brees, Fitzpatrick and Luck had more TD passes yesterday than the Jets have completions tonight (4). http://t.co/G08tiODMtJ

With that said my Colts should curb stomp the Browns. You had a good run Cleveland...

eznark

Banned
Bucket can you please support the #mechstrong15 cause? The least you can do is add it to the OP.

People need to know what we are dealin with so we can help the healing.

Bucket can you please support the #mechstrong15 cause? The least you can do is add it to the OP.

People need to know what we are dealin with so we can help the healing.

Is something wrong with my...errr I mean 'chris.trejos' BFF? I'm sure he would like to know...wherever he is

Top Bottom