• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

MechDX

Anyone notice when I had the crazy Russell wislon ex avatar on the Hawks were struggling and now that I took it off they are returning to form?

Hammer24

Banned
Besides, all we have to do is win out the rest of the season and we can still make it!!!!!!

lol

:(

Now you sound like on of us...

Man.

Y'all don't know how fast I ran to Twitter to see if Watkins' hip fell off or something.

15yd8cjkhil6.jpg

what's worse than u2? u2 with bruce springsteen.

If U2 is gonna use Bruce Springsteen in place of Bono, they should probably just not play music at all.

And I thought watching the Steelers play was bad....this may be worse.

yea they are playing some great songs

too bad bruce springsteen is ruining it all

the crowd is much better than bruce

let them sing the rest please

Makes sense, I was thinking how fucked it was. But it was so awful that my brain registered it as boos

I'm going to cut all you fools for this disrespectful bullsht. Especially you Bread, I loved you like a brother. You deserve Florida

Skele7on

Banned
They kinda have to. Every game from here out is almost a must win. 3-1 should get then in, 2-2 and they will need help. 1-3 and they're fucked, 0-4 Kas is on suicide watch.

It being the Lions and the second half of the season I know all too well that anything is indeed possible. I already have a sneaky feeling GB are going to destroy us, so we really cannot mess up these on paper EASY games, just hope Stafford remembers to throw.

PLS come back soon reggie, we need youuuu. Although Bell has been great!

One more game like last night and I will be done for.
It's amazing how frustrating a win can be sometimes. Worse than the Broncos loss as far as how I felt watching it. The Jags game from earlier this season had a similar feel to last night.

I don't think Miami will beat the Ravens. Forsett will run all over them which will set up the patented dragon unleashing by Flacco. Sadly you don't get to play Geno Smith every week.

It being the Lions and the second half of the season I know all too well that anything is indeed possible. I already have a sneaky feeling GB are going to destroy us, so we really cannot mess up these on paper EASY games, just hope Stafford remembers to throw.

PLS come back soon reggie, we need youuuu. Although Bell has been great!

GB will be a loss. But both the Vikings and Bears know they can help ruin the Lions chances, so those games may get ugly. The Bucs... yah.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Why did you post this?

Anyway, Denver shouldn't sleep on Buffalo. Go out there and do what they did against KC. Ground and pound then the rest through the air.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wow the other sports communities do have awful OPs.

I mean far worse than even all of our Bucket wannabes.

My favorite OP of all time was the one Bucket did of the old timey newspaper of Capitain Cutler and the Titanic. I showed that to friends and family members who all thought it was hilarious.

bionic77

Thank God Biebs is a Pat fan now.

We are an inclusive nation but damn that is one time where it bit us on the ass.

Fuck you Bieber. You can't get on this 8-8 train!

I like Bread's avatar because it reminds me of that time the Patriots were 18-0 and lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl, preventing them from finishing a perfect season and winning their first legitimate Super Bowl.

Do you guys remember that?

LevelNth

Banned
Brady Hoke getting canned today, Harbaugh to Michigan will be defeaning from now til January.

Still love how the media concocted Oakland as a destination conveniently during the week the Niners play the Raiders.

Still think there is a >50% chance he's still coaching the Niners next season.

A great point made by Valentine on why Coughlin surviving is a possibility.

http://www.bigblueview.com/2014/12/...the-giants-john-mara-tom-coughlin-jerry-reese

I think the McAdoo factor is pivotal

When the Giants hired Ben McAdoo as offensive coordinator last off-season he was considered a rising star in the coaching ranks. He had already had at least one head-coaching interview, and was immediately anointed by many as a possible successor to Coughlin, the league's oldest coach.

Do the Giants believe, after having seen his work up close for a season, that McAdoo is head coach material? Do they believe he is ready now, in which case they could give him the job after this season? Even if they think he isn't quite ready, would they give him the job and let him grow into it the way Bill Parcells did? Do they want to see him operate as offensive coordinator for one more year before deciding? In that case, Coughlin stays.

Do the Giants want to hire a new coach and force him to accept McAdoo as offensive coordinator? That's a tough sell, and maybe not good for anybody. Are they willing to cut bait and start over in 2015 with a new head coach and another new offense?

Bringing in another coach and forcing McAdoo on them isn't going to work. A third offense with an entirely new coaching staff for a 34 year old QB isn't the smartest decision in the world either.

Is Ben McAdoo the future? Food for thought but right now I can't say he's done much to excite me as a coordinator.

Top Bottom