• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

So how should I put a little :kas on that Dolphins win?

"You know, this is the NFL. Sometimes you have to win ugly. Scraping out a tough win against a divisional rival on the road like this is the sign of a team of destiny."

Syrinx

Best I could do without an image editor software on my new pc
NWK38kS.png

205 yards to get over the last four games?

I don't think he makes it.

"You know, this is the NFL. Sometimes you have to win ugly. Scraping out a tough win against a divisional rival on the road like this is the sign of a team of destiny."

"This defensive line showed some real grit. They gave up over 200 yards rushing, but made the stops when it mattered. That's what a super bowl team does."

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Your qb had more than 3 times the completions and yards as the other team's qb!

"Tannehill showed great poise and lead the team to a convincing come back!
Field goal
"

Seriously can't help but think Trent actually has a pretty good game this week lol :/

Run defense has actually been pretty decent the past 2 games. I honestly think we match up better with a team like Indy than we do a Buffalo or Houston. What i think will matter the most is if we can get a decent game out of a QB whoever it is.

Kiryu

The Patriots and Justin Bieber.

s0qFNTQ.png
Ohhhhh Justin Bieber probably touched Gronk. That's why Gronk couldn't take that ball in 4th quarter for a TD.

Oh gawd
10420202_737214819695035_6996295195173863340_n.jpg

Maybe he should shave his beard in real life right now.
too much photoshop

Narag

I chose the number.

We were making fun of Trent and I randomly threw out it would be a miracle if he got 650 yards. Then someone made a photo of road to 650.

To add, it's mocking Heavy's prediction last year that Reggie Bush would have 1600 yards.

Top Bottom