• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Cutler and Romo aren't their respective team's problem areas, and their teams would be a lot worse without them

But damn, you wouldn't know that if you only ever watched the end of their primetime games

eznark

Banned
B4ELE2oCEAAi3AV.png:large

cashman

Banned
Rockets
Astros
Cowboys

are my #1 favorite in each sport. Don't ask how the outlier in football happened but even when the Cowboys and Oilers played, I would root for the Cowboys.
This is how it is for most Houston sports fans in my experience. There is a reason the Oilers had to move.

Line_HTX

Congrats Dallas on not going 8-8 for the 4th straight year.

You'll go 7-9 next year to keep the .500 for the last 15 years.

They're not winning in the playoffs either. :)

God, I really hate week before the finals week. :(

This is how it is for most Houston sports fans in my experience. There is a reason the Oilers had to move.

The Texans have truly won back a ton of the football fans Houston alienated back in those days. Any kid growing up in Houston that's 10 years old or younger will grow up Texans fans. Many toddlers love J.J. Watt and they can't even articulately communicate why.

MechDX

Don't start that nonsense. Oilers were selling out the Dome until they were officially a lame duck team. Bud Adams moved because he was a greedy, slimy, blackmailing ass.

Don't start that nonsense. Oilers were selling out the Dome until they were officially a lame duck team. Bud Adams moved because he was a greedy, slimy, blackmailing ass.

At least you guys eventually got a team back in Houston.

I'm still waiting for a basketball team.... any day now I keep telling myself while I have to watch a bunch of hillbilly, cousin fucking racist (I don't give a fuck if you're from Oklahoma! Get offended bitch!) cheer for my former NBA team.

RIP 8-8boys

I'm still waiting for a basketball team.... any day now I keep telling myself while I have to watch a bunch of hillbilly, cousin fucking racist (I don't give a fuck if you're from Oklahoma! Get offended bitch!) cheer for my former NBA team.

Don't worry the Bucks are coming

Line_HTX

Rockets
Astros
Cowboys

are my #1 favorite in each sport. Don't ask how the outlier in football happened but even when the Cowboys and Oilers played, I would root for the Cowboys.

"WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, JAEGER?! STRAIGHTEN YOURSELF UP!"

J/K

Interesting choice you have there. I pretty much gave up on the Astros after Biggio and Bagwell retired and the team went to the cursed AL.

Rockets get past first round, yay? =/

Kevin Durant always started out as a Sonic, so you have that to hang your Seattle cap on.

MechDX

We joke about teams leaving cities but it is complete bullshit when it happens to a good fanbase. But seriously, fuck Gary Payton

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its gotta suck having Cutler as your Qb. That motherfucker looks like he doesnt give two shits about winning or losing. This is nothing new, im just reminded every time i watch the bears play.

We joke about teams leaving cities but it is complete bullshit when it happens to a good fanbase. But seriously, fuck Gary Payton

You guys should love the Sonics TBH. The two years Michael fucking Jordan decides to take a break from basketball the Sonics shit the bed (first ever #1 seed to lose to #8) so you guys can fucking win as the #6 seed.

Top Bottom