• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Godslay

Banned
You guys should love the Sonics TBH. The two years Michael fucking Jordan decides to take a break from basketball the Sonics shit the bed (first ever #1 seed to lose to #8) so you guys can fucking win as the #6 seed.

Nuggets may have never won a championship, but sending that Sonics team packing was marvelous. I remember watch it back in the day with my dad. Good times indeed.

Hunter S.

You guys should love the Sonics TBH. The two years Michael fucking Jordan decides to take a break from basketball the Sonics shit the bed (first ever #1 seed to lose to #8) so you guys can fucking win as the #6 seed.
That was one rare time I really enjoyed the Nuggets and basketball.

Oklahoma deserves one pro team.

I don't even know what this means!

gvlLVX0.jpg

Bread

Banned
It's the internet people, if youre more than a week behind on a TV show you have to expect that spoilers are being posted in gif form.

It's the internet people, if youre more than a week behind on a TV show you have to expect that spoilers are being posted in gif form.

I put my phone on silent during game of thrones.

Yep don't even think about it people!!!

I actually put my phone on silent for Seahawks game too because I get notifications on all scoring plays for Seahawks game and they are always faster than the T.V

Hunter S.

you can still tell someone they ruined it. l am not even mad. Some people wait until seasons are over to watch shows all in mass though.

Didn't know people could do that, but I was playing a FIFA ultimate team match, and was facing a team that had 2 user players. They went up 2-0 early, then we kind of traded goals. Was down 3-1. Worked into 3-2 early in the 2nd half.........then managed a miraculous win with two 90min goals.

I just let that last goal replay forever, because fuck them.

What does your team look like :eek:?

Added you on PSN just now btw

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I had to bump this off the second page.

You people!

[redacted], dutch, jnc and the rest of the morning crew must be passed out still.

Top Bottom