• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

brentech

What does your team look like :eek:?

Added you on PSN just now btw
Actually have a few different squads and none of the squads are just best players available. The one I've been playing with is just of hodge podge of mid tier gold players.

Haven't been very lucky with my pack purchases.

Go fuck yourself!

Was it appropriate there?
This has to be a new record for "time to Dutch cussing at you." I've only been up for a few hours! Still room for improvement, though.

To answer your question, yes. If you need any other grammar tips just let me know. Can't rely on this mystical "library" for everything.

Actually have a few different squads and none of the squads are just best players available. The one I've been playing with is just of hodge podge of mid tier gold players.

Haven't been very lucky with my pack purchases.

I've been super lucky got both Kompany and Di Maria in packs.

bqHZ6rU.jpg

Don't play enough though. Been mostly trading cards to make money. But let's play soon! FUT or regular seasons.

This has to be a new record for "time to Dutch cussing at you." I've only been up for a few hours! Still room for improvement, though.

To answer your question, yes. If you need any other grammar tips just let me know. Can't rely on this mystical "library" for everything.

You know I love you, Internet dad!

eznark

Banned
The Bears don't run the football because Cutler has no idea what the Bears running attack is.
"I don't know," Bears quarterback Jay Cutler said when asked how Dallas defended his team's ground attack. "I'll have to look at the film. It happens so fast in the run game, it's hard for me to pinpoint exactly. The score dictated a lot in the second half, but we've just got to do better on offense. To be honest, I'm not a run expert. It's hard for me to give you an answer on that."

If he is uncomfortable talking about the run, how comfortable do you think he is audibling to one?

brentech

I've never spent money on any FUT or MUT.
I have some better squads built, but don't have enough on bench/reserve to fill them out yet.

Currently using these guys. Rotating in some guys like Dempsy

FiQNzSTl.jpg

zychi

Banned
The Bears don't run the football because Cutler has no idea what the Bears running attack is.

If he is uncomfortable talking about the run, how comfortable do you think he is audibling to one?
They didnt really run the ball that much. Its a known issue and a big reason Chicago wants Trestman fired. Too many dink and dunk passes.

This came up a few weeks ago, Trestman stopped Cutler from audibling to runs.

zychi

Banned
It's the internet people, if youre more than a week behind on a TV show you have to expect that spoilers are being posted in gif form.
Im not in a walking dead thread currently. I guess i can spoil Interstellar and the last weeks episode of Sons of Anarchy too for no reason.

Theres a billion gifs on the internet, no need to spoil a current season for people

eznark

Banned
They didnt really run the ball that much. Its a known issue and a big reason Chicago wants Trestman fired. Too many dink and dunk passes.

This came up a few weeks ago, Trestman stopped Cutler from audibling to runs.

Maybe because Cutler is completely clueless as to how/when to effectively run? Your quarterback coming out and saying "half this offense baffles me" is not exactly confidence boosting.

So the gauranteed money in cutlers contract does not become fully gauranteed unless he is still on the roster on March 2015. The Bears would save $16m by cutting him before then. I wonder if they do blow CFL coach and Jpout both out at the end of the season.

eznark

Banned
So the gauranteed money in cutlers contract does not become fully gauranteed unless he is still on the roster on March 2015. The Bears would save $16m by cutting him before then. I wonder if they do blow CFL coach and Jpout both out at the end of the season.

I would imagine so, but I hope not. Though, it would be amazing to see Marshall with a rookie QB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I would imagine so, but I hope not. Though, it would be amazing to see Marshall with a rookie QB.

Cutler's statement about not knowing what the fuck a running play is must have given you morning wood because you were just recently ready for the Bears to return to the carousel of no-name quarterbacks from division 3 schools and practice squads.

eznark

Banned
Cutler's statement about not knowing what the fuck a running play is must have given you morning wood because you were just recently ready for the Bears to return to the carousel of no-name quarterbacks from division 3 schools and practice squads.

It actually kind of made me furious. How the fuck can someone even say something so absurdly damning in public? He's pissing in the face of his coaches, teammates and every Bear fan. While I masturbate to the notion of pissing on the face of Bob, it's a different thing for his own QB to do it to him!

Hmm... I think you might have finally convinced me (on accident). Does it do a good job matching you against teams with similar skill levels?

Uhm, yeah I think it does. The only problem is that it's actually less fun to play. For some reason there is an even bigger emphasis on pace in FUT and the overall feel is more Arcady. So it gets a lot more frustrating a lot quicker.

eznark

Banned
I'm still amazed Tebow doesn't have a job in the NFL. I would have thought someone would have been desperate by now.

He's actually really good on TV so I hope he sticks there. I'm willing to bet that a guy like Tebow is able to go the Jesse Palmer route and end up making more money on a TV career than as a QB.

Hammer24

Banned
Poking a dead squirrel with a stick has a higher entertainment value than the Bucs.

So you haven´t seen us play this season. The sheer inventiveness regarding stupidity leaves me in awe every single second. You can´t blink or you might miss another kindergarten level folly. I sometimes think they have to brainstorm under the week, as they are coming up with new idea´s for embarrassment any given Sunday.

I knew it.

I said "watching", not "rooting". And The Tebow is Florida´s True Born Son, so don´t blame me.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You Europeans, all a bunch of fair weather fans. Have a decade of utter failure as a team, franchise and city and suddenly you want to squicken. But from the Bucs to the Bears? That's not going to be a very productive move for you, hammer.

Street Fighter 5! Happy as hell to see it coming but boy do I dislike third party exclusives like that. Just chops off a large portion of folks from enjoying the game. Curious if Sony is funding a portion of development.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm hoping the Bears still manage to win two more games so that they drop into the log jam of 7 win teams in draft position. Same with Minny.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I'm hoping the Bears still manage to win two more games so that they drop into the log jam of 7 win teams in draft position. Same with Minny.
This bitch team will get pantsed on MNF by the Saints. Detroit is playing for something so they will kill us. Teddy Shitwater and company will win to close out the season. I cant imagine this group of quitters winning another game.

This regime needs to go on black monday. Complete failure.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Street Fighter 5! Happy as hell to see it coming but boy do I dislike third party exclusives like that. Just chops off a large portion of folks from enjoying the game. Curious if Sony is funding a portion of development.

It's coming out on the only system that matters.
PC

Top Bottom