• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

That Sony San Diego guy did way too much coke last night. COME OOOOOONNNNNNNN

Uncharted demo looked great as expected. Nothing really new aside from being able to swing like Tarzan, but it's Uncharted in 1080p, so I'm happy.

Bloodborne looks hot as shit.

Slo

Bloodborne strikes me as a God of War type game. Approach courtyard, have 12 enemies spawn, hit 3 button combo.

TheFatOne

Bloodborne looks so fucking good. Procedural generated souls is amazing.
Bloodborne strikes me as a God of War type game. Approach courtyard, have 12 enemies spawn, hit 3 button combo.

And then you will quickly die. Souls series is nothing like God of War.

brentech

That's everything the game is not.
If you ever played one of the souls games, it's basically that. They can be ridiculously difficult.

Slo

Bloodborne looks so fucking good. Procedural generated sould is amazing.

And then you will quickly die. Souls series is nothing like God of War.

Boy, Souls type games couldn't be any further from God of War gameplay wise.

That's everything the game is not.
If you ever played one of the souls games, it's basically that. They can be ridiculously difficult.

So I got everything but the combat right?

So I got everything but the combat right?
No, you got everything wrong. You obviously don't like the style of game. I have no interest in convincing you. Go play Dark Souls. Its not hard to get/try. If it doesn't click for you, oh well move on.

Slo

No, you got everything wrong. You obviously don't like the style of game. I have no interest in convincing you. Go play Dark Souls. Its not hard to get/try. If it doesn't click for you, oh well move on.

Wrong answer buddy, you DO want to try to convince me. 5000 words, cited references, on my desk Monday.

Top Bottom