• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gonna be great when they show some random indie exclusive and that's it.

I never, ever get hyped for these things.

edit: damn you slo!

zychi

Banned
who doesn't love a good face lick
What my gf and i do in public is no one but the cameraman's business!

not actually me

The stabbing, stupid shit like that happens in Chicago all the time. People are idiots. At least no one ended up paralyzed or seriously injured like other stadium problems

Fox318

lmpghcbgdb6rfrpbcchd.gif

http://deadspin.com/blackhawks-fans-love-some-good-face-licking-1667701454

Never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa5xH2a3HuI

It's a sign of how much Naughty Dog's been able to squeeze out of the PS3, that when I see their first title for the PS4, my only reaction is "Ehh, that's nice"

e: bleak times, Arsebros

At least Chelsea finally lost.

And Southhampton's not going to get any points tomorrow so that's good for Arsenal too.

brentech

even as someone that likes the series, it's just a game that doesn't demo all that well. All they can do is show off some new mechanics

I will say much respect to Sony/ND for having the guts to demo it live.

In this era of nitpicking and overblown overreactions to every little flaw (even though the game's a year out), pretty much all devs have decided to go the safe route and pre-record their demos.

TheFatOne

I will say much respect to Sony/ND for having the guts to demo it live.

In this era of nitpicking and overblown overreactions to every little flaw (even though the game's a year out), pretty much all devs have decided to go the safe route and pre-record their demos.

I agree 100%. Shows the confidence Sony has in Naughty Dog as well. The cut scenes re another level. That shit is unreal.

So great to finally get an extended demo. Don't get the bitching about the length. We haven't seen anything on the game and its great to see them playing it live despite the glitch.

Naughty Dog's transitional animations are the best in the business. It looks/feels so damn natural. Can't wait to play it.

Top Bottom