• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Brady Quinn is announcing the Lions game. I never thought he'd be a good nfl QB but I'm surprised he couldn't even carry a clip board for a few more years.

JABEE

TCU was only moved ahead of FSU by the committee to appease the crazies. FSU is undefeated and has a tougher strength of schedule then TCU. The whole thing is nuts. I still cant believe the Big 12 has commercials that run saying "one true champion", and get they are doing co-champions this year just to try and get TCU into the playoffs.
The whole idea of a playoff committee with teams lobbying them like FIFA is slimey. There has to be a better way.

brentech

Brady Quinn is announcing the Lions game. I never thought he'd be a good nfl QB but I'm surprised he couldn't even carry a clip board for a few more years.

Taking the opportunity of announcing games when it comes available is likely far more lucrative and stable if he's good at it. (has been so far)

He was never a top QB so he wouldn't have some of the longevity of someone that either only came in as a back up, or had a good career and then became a mentor.

Mindlog

5O00zze.jpg

Let's do it.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Nothing surprises me with Geno anymore. Hopefully wherever they leave him on the side of the road, they leave Idzik too.

Top Bottom