• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Bread

Banned
Tonight should be a good game between my Patriots and my Chargers. I'm excited to see if Tom can bounce back from the game last week, hopefully the running game gets going. My Chargers should put up a great fight and I can't wait to see who wins!

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Tonight should be a good game between my Patriots and my Chargers. I'm excited to see if Tom can bounce back from the game last week, hopefully the running game gets going. My Chargers should put up a great fight and I can't wait to see who wins!

Your backup team is supposed to be in the other conference

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Brilliant analysis, squicken.

MechDX

BAL 7-5 v MIA 7-5
IND 8-4 v CLE 7-5
PIT 7-5 v CIN 8-3-1
DEN 9-3 v BUF 7-5
NE 9-3 v SD 8-4

AFC playoff shakeup day.

All these games have major AFC playoff implications

Bread

Banned
Riggle is up next
LinearScratchyAmericanbadger.gif

RBH

London Fletcher on Jim Haslett: "He's clueless as a defensive coordinator."
London Fletcher on Haslett: "Mike Shanahan recognized early that this guy does not know what he's doing."
Fletcher on Haslett: "Jay Gruden better get him out the door, because he's probably backstabbing Jay Gruden like he did everybody else"
Fletcher on Haslett: "he would take the 85 Bears and turn them into a mediocre Defense"
https://twitter.com/dcsportsbog

eznark

Banned
The Chargers should be everybody's "backup team" in that everyone should wish them happiness and success. They are the most inoffensive good but not great team in football with the most underrated QB of the last 15 years. Plus, they don't have Brady or Manning.

Colasante

Jameis Winston vs. Marcus Mariota on New Year's Day. The battle to be the #1 pick.

The Chargers should be everybody's "backup team" in that everyone should wish them happiness and success. They are the most inoffensive good but not great team in football with the most underrated QB of the last 15 years. Plus, they don't have Brady or Manning.

Yeah, I've always liked them and Philip Rivers. Much more likable now with McCoy instead of Norv Turner, too.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
That draft kings commercial is so awful. I see they've moved up from podcasts.

Something has to be dirty about that organization.

brentech

No college football team gives me the feels of the Packers. So I generally just root for the team that would be funniest to win.

Basically always want FSU to lose, so I guess OSU vs Oregon would make the most people angry

eznark

Banned
No college football team gives me the feels of the Packers. So I generally just root for the team that would be funniest to win.

Basically always want FSU to lose, so I guess OSU vs Oregon would make the most people angry

It's basically the four dirtiest organizations in college athletics. I'm rooting for FSU because you know that at least that game will be close, Jimbo doesn't pay Winston more than the bookies.

brentech

It's basically the four dirtiest organizations in college athletics. I'm rooting for FSU because you know that at least that game will be close, Jimbo doesn't pay Winston more than the bookies.

I think OSU beating Alabama, and then OSU losing to Oregon would be god damn hilarious.

Top Bottom