• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
B4Q5FjECMAEZwmx.png

Don't care if he's wearing batman pajamas walking into the game. I'm scared as hell of this guy and what he has the potential to do to the Bengals today.

It's either going to be a 20 point game or a game won by 1-3 points. Only way bengals win if it's the latter.

MRSA

Banned
Guys, I'm going to bed, then waking up to see the Raiders get curb stomped. I will drink beers and pass out by 4pm, sleep until 10pm, and go to work at 11pm. Like a true American.

BigAT

Talk shit about a player and insult a team for being stupid enough to waste a first round draft pick on him after you drafted him #3 overall.

Browns football.

I know Banner didn't draft him, I don't care. It speaks to the organization.

Slo

Hanging Xmas lights outside your house is trashy as fuck. If blinking LEDs hanging from your fascia actually looked good, people would do it the other 11 months of the year too.

MechDX

Uh RT @dcsportsbog: Fletcher on Haz: "Jay Gruden better get him out the door, bc he's probably backstabbing Jay like he did everybody else"

Damn Washington is a mess.

Edit: didn't realize that us London Fletcher dropping those bombs on Haslett

jakncoke

Banned
Hanging Xmas lights outside your house is trashy as fuck. If blinking LEDs hanging from your fascia actually looked good, people would do it the other 11 months of the year too.

Did your HOA rep pay you to say that or is that opinion of the soccer mom you want to bang down the street thinking some lights will crash the neighborhood home values.

Slo

Did your HOA rep pay you to say that or is that opinion of the soccer mom you want to bang down the street thinking some lights will crash the neighborhood home values.

I'm not sure which portion of this I'm supposed to be offended by.

RBH

Although he has retained his job as the Browns' starting quarterback for at least one more week, Brian Hoyer's time in Cleveland likely will be limited, according to league sources.

Short of a playoff trip this season that could force the Browns to ramp up efforts to keep him, Hoyer is expected to depart Cleveland when he becomes a free agent after this season, the sources told Adam Schefter.

There are expected to be suitors in free agency -- perhaps the Texans -- that value Hoyer more than the Browns do, according to sources.

The Browns enter Sunday's game against the Colts with a 7-5 record, and Hoyer has started every game this season. But Cleveland also likely will want to create an opportunity next season for rookie Johnny Manziel, a first-round draft pick this season.

Manziel replaced an ineffective Hoyer in last week's loss to the Bills and provided a temporary spark for Cleveland's offense by running for a touchdown on his first drive. But Browns coach Mike Pettine named Hoyer as his starter for Sunday's game against Indianapolis, saying that the veteran "gives us the best opportunity to win."

Hoyer, 29, has been productive in his first full season as a starter, passing for 3,056 yards with 11 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. But he has struggled recently, throwing five interceptions and no touchdowns in his last two games.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...eave-cleveland-browns-free-agency-2014-season

Slo

Your league doesn't reset the player's order every time a pick is used?

It does, but then it resets every week. I've been #12-#14 at the start of every week this year.

Edit: He's been active on the waiver wire and worked his way to 7-6. He's completely turned his team over and has won like 4 in a row.

Top Bottom